Jeff Bezos - Page 2 of 3

I guess after being a billionaire there is - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 8th Jun, 2021 - 2:12am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
  Jeff Bezos One of the richest men in the world.
15th Jan, 2019 - 1:26pm / Post ID: #

Jeff Bezos - Page 2

I've always noticed that one of his eyes seems a bit more open than the other, what's the cause of that?

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 20 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2019 - 1:43pm / Post ID: #

Bezos Jeff

World’s richest man accuses Trump. Jeff Bezos has reportedly accused Donald Trump of being the mastermind of a salacious hack which ended his marriage. Source 5r.

2nd Feb, 2019 - 2:41pm / Post ID: #

Jeff Bezos History & Civil Business Politics

Now that is a first for creating a new way to blame your divorce on someone else other than yourself. Just blame Trump, he caused me to get a divorce. rolleyes.gif.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 28 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.8%

Post Date: 5th Apr, 2019 - 4:30am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 2 Bezos Jeff

Most expensive divorce in history settled. The world’s richest man Jeff Bezos has finalised his split from wife, but she only got a fraction of what she was entitled to. Source 1f.

5th Apr, 2019 - 5:33am / Post ID: #

Bezos Jeff

She got 32 billion dollars! Its not likely that she will ever spend that much in her lifetime so it would be pretty easy to accept it as a settlement.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 29 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.9%

Post Date: 3rd Feb, 2021 - 12:48am / Post ID: #

Jeff Bezos

Jeff Bezos to step down as Amazon CEO, will become company's executive chair. Andy Jassy, leader of Amazon's cloud computing business, will succeed him in the third quarter of 2021. Ref. USAToday.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Jun, 2021 - 4:27pm / Post ID: #

Jeff Bezos - Page 2

Jeff Bezos announces he will fly in a rocket launched by his company Blue Origin in July after he steps down as Amazon CEO. The billionaire announced he and his brother, Mark, will board the first human flight of New Shepard, a suborbital rocket system developed by his aerospace company Blue Origin. The flight is scheduled for July 20, 15 days after Bezos is scheduled to step down as chief executive of Amazon. Ref. USAToday.

8th Jun, 2021 - 2:12am / Post ID: #

Jeff Bezos Politics Business Civil & History - Page 2

I guess after being a billionaire there is nothing else to gain except to go into space.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 9 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.9%

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Jeff Bezos

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,