Loneliness

Loneliness - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 27th Sep, 2021 - 12:57am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 30th Mar, 2017 - 6:08pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Loneliness

Products can be pals when you're lonely, but it may cost you, study finds

According to a new study, it appears humanlike products do keep people from seeking out normal human interaction, which is typically how people try to recover from loneliness. However, there are limits to this phenomenon, and the long-term consequences are unclear, the researchers said. Ref. Source 5w.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Mar, 2017 - 6:19pm / Post ID: #

Loneliness
A Friend

Loneliness

I can see this. As a person is lonely they will usually find a way to have things in their lives that other people could not or have a hard time understanding. It can be interesting of some of the querks a lonely person can develop and expand upon over time.

Post Date: 7th Aug, 2017 - 12:11pm / Post ID: #

Loneliness Health & Special Psychology

Social isolation, loneliness could be greater threat to public health than obesity. Loneliness and social isolation may represent a greater public health hazard than obesity, and their impact has been growing and will continue to grow, according to research. Source 8b.

Post Date: 8th Aug, 2017 - 2:01am / Post ID: #

Loneliness
A Friend

Loneliness

Well, here is another reason to say thanks to the internet I think. I believe this is due t the internet and out phones as we lose the ability to connect with our fellow human beings because our faces are buried in our screens. Of course, I type this with my face buried in my screen! rolleyes.gif.

Post Date: 26th Sep, 2021 - 11:45pm / Post ID: #

Loneliness

Lack of trust exacerbates loneliness spiral. Loneliness is a painful feeling. If it persists, it can lead to mental illnesses such as depression or anxiety disorders. Researchers have now discovered how loneliness is associated with reduced trust. This is reflected in changes in the activity and interaction of various brain structures, especially the insular cortex. The results therefore provide clues for therapeutic options. Source 3l.

27th Sep, 2021 - 12:57am / Post ID: #

Loneliness

I am lonely sometimes without my phone or the internet. Without those I don't like to be lonely. Sometimes I like to talk to my friends if I am lonely. It can be sad when you are lonely.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Loneliness

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,