Ivanka Trump And Jared Kushner Net Worth

Ivanka Trump Jared Kushner Net Worth - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 1st Apr, 2017 - 7:31pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 1st Apr, 2017 - 12:58am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner are keeping real estate empire

President Trump's daughter Ivanka and her husband, Jared Kushner, are keeping vast real estate holdings while they work in the White House. The couple is worth as much as $240 million, and Kushner has sold off 58 businesses or investments and resigned from more than 260 positions that lawyers determined could pose a conflict of interest with his work in the administration, the Associated Press reported. The couple's lawyer told the AP that, in consultation with the Office of Government Ethics, attorneys determined the real estate would not pose the kind of conflicts that would require selling. The White House is releasing as many as 180 financial disclosure reports for top aides, and officials are sending them one by one to individual news organizations. Ref. USAToday.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Apr, 2017 - 7:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Worth Net Kushner Jared Trump Ivanka

I am not surprised that Her and her husband are worth some serious money. I think she has a very good head on her shoulders for financial business. It would not surprise me to get farther in this world than her father.

> TOPIC: Ivanka Trump And Jared Kushner Net Worth

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,