Germans Do It Better Than Other People?

Germans People - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 5th Apr, 2017 - 9:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 5th Apr, 2017 - 11:47am / Post ID: #

Do you feel that when the Germans do something as a nation they tend to do it better than other nations? If so, why is that? If not, where do you see this is not true for Germans?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Apr, 2017 - 9:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

People Than It Germans

I would have to say Oktoberfest. I believe this started in Germany and they have some of the better beers and parties when it comes to Oktoberfest. I Some day hope to visit Germany during this time.

Post Date: 5th Apr, 2017 - 9:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Germans Do It Better Than Other People? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Germany is well known for industrial efficiency and high engineering standards, both of which are often ranked as the best in the world.

Speaking as a US engineer who has worked alongside German engineers, I can vouch that their training puts ours to shame.

I can also say German breads and sausages are fricken awesome. I don't know if they're the best ever, but they're a top contender.

> TOPIC: Germans Do It Better Than Other People?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,