Maryland Immigration

Maryland Immigration - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 3rd Apr, 2017 - 6:36pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Maryland Maryland illegal immigrants
Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2017 - 1:54pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Maryland Immigration

Homeland Security names 3 Md. Counties as non-cooperative jurisdictions:

Homeland Security has identified Baltimore, Montgomery and Prince George's counties as non-cooperative jurisdictions after defying a federal request to hold immigrants in their custody. Ref. Source 9s.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2017 - 2:48pm / Post ID: #

Maryland Immigration
A Friend

Immigration Maryland

I went out with a buddy of mine this weekend. He is pretty high up in the chain at DHS and he told me about the unintended consequences of what these policies bring. First, let me say he emphatically said that they were looking for bad people who have done bad things. They do not go to the local Home Depot looking for illegal immigrants who are simply here trying to make a living. One of the consequences is now their agents have seen an uptick in all forms of resistance when going after these illegals who have committed other often horrific crimes. Be fore these sanctuary areas when ICE picked up illegals in custody wanted to for other crimes as well they'd get them at the jail and it would be relatively tranquil since the suspect was already under custody and disarmed. Now, they go out and the suspects resists, often with a weapon. If the suspect doesn't resist then the person who picked him up does… because bad people tend to hang around with bad people. It now much more dangerous for these ICE agents who are simply doing their job.

Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2017 - 5:49pm / Post ID: #

Maryland Immigration History & Civil Business Politics

Name: Matt

Comments: There are loads of immigrants in Maryland specially in Baltimore. I'll bet most are illegals but they do all the jobs that no one wants to do so I can't see them all being rounded up and deported because so many businesses will shut down.

Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2017 - 6:36pm / Post ID: #

Maryland Immigration
A Friend

Immigration Maryland

Nor is ICE trying to round them all up. They have a priority list and those people who have been here a while, are working, not breaking laws other than being here illegally, and generally just trying to better themselves are at the absolute bottom of that list. I know there are all these horror stories in the news but my buffy tells me those are the exception and it's the news and the activists trying to sensationalize this to make it worse than it appears. And that is the problem, everything is being sensationalized rather than rationally discussed.

> TOPIC: Maryland Immigration

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,