Zombie Apocalypse Survival

Zombie Apocalypse Survival - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 30th Jan, 2017 - 10:00pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Zombie Survival You have probably seen more than one zombie related movie about some kind of biological disaster causing whole populations to turn into zombies. What if that happened for real, will you know what to do? One council has taken this very serious and created a plan to deal with it should it ever happen.
Post Date: 22nd Jun, 2011 - 10:15pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Wellington's zombie apocalypse plan

Just in case earthquakes and tsunamis were not enough to be worrying about, Wellington City Council has put together a plan for how it would deal with a zombie apocalypse. Ref. Source 2

Zombie Apocalypse Survival (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Mar, 2015 - 10:51pm / Post ID: #

Survival Apocalypse Zombie

Where to survive a zombie apocalypse

EVERYONE has their own theory about surviving a zombie apocalypse, but researches have used science to predict the best location to survive. Ref. Source 4

Post Date: 7th Nov, 2016 - 2:06pm / Post ID: #

Zombie Apocalypse Survival History & Civil Business Politics

Chicago wouldn’t last long under zombie invasion, model finds

In the unlikely event of the zombie apocalypse, it would take less than two months for the undead to take control of the city, says a new study. Ref. Source 6t.

Post Date: 6th Jan, 2017 - 3:46pm / Post ID: #

'Zombie apocalypse' would wipe out humankind in just 100 days, students calculate

A student study suggests that one hundred days after zombie infection spread less than 300 people would remain alive globally. After one hundred days human survivors would be outnumbered a million to one by zombies. Students worked on the assumption that a zombie would have a 90% probability of turning others into the undead. However, factoring in humans killing zombies and human reproduction rates, world’s population would eventually be able to recover. Ref. Source 7p.

10th Jan, 2017 - 4:53pm / Post ID: #

This last article is a bit out there. Most actual scientific studies find that zombie apocalypses can't happen. This is because the constant need to feed and the natural resourcefulness and innovativeness of humans would quickly wipe out or at the very least contain a zombie outbreak. There would be safe countries, and probably even safe continents if something were to spread. The last true scientific article I read said that in all likelihood a zombie apocalypse wouldn't last 30 days.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 21 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2.1%

17th Jan, 2017 - 4:00pm / Post ID: #

If something like this was to happen the people would be weaker, not have super powers and mostly die. If they are going to live through it they would probably be like looters looking for food but I don't see cannibalism being rampant but what do I know.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 168 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 16.8%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Jan, 2017 - 4:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Everyone talks about a zombie apocalypse happening globally. IF it does happen it will be interesting to see if it is spread like a virus or some other method of transportation. If it happens I think it will be like the plague back in the dark ages and many people will be infected and the human population will dwindle greatly. I think it will cause some serious issues down the road to our power grids and other infrastructures like water supply, gas supplies, internet and such. I know the human race would survive and maybe the rebuilding will help us use a different approach on how we deal with each other.

Post Date: 30th Jan, 2017 - 10:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Zombie Apocalypse Survival Politics Business Civil & History

KN,

Interesting to see how it happens is not how I would classify this!?! I think horrifying to see how it happens would be my take on it. What I do know is I'd take my family, my guns, and my survival skills deep into the woods and wait things out.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Zombie Apocalypse Survival

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,