Men Going Their Own Way - Mgtow

Men Mgtow - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 5th Apr, 2017 - 10:04pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
No more trying to make women happy.
Post Date: 1st Apr, 2017 - 1:46am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Men Going Their Own Way” (MGTOW)

Why these straight boys have sworn off women

A GROWING group of boys are joining the 'Men Going Their Own Way' movement and swearing off women. One 15-year-old explains why. Ref. Source 9n.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Apr, 2017 - 4:44am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Mgtow Way Their Men

This is sad. I blame a lot of this on feminism. Originally feminism was wonderful and really helped to achieve something close to equality in the workplace. The current brand of feminism (3rd wave) is more about hating men. They don't want to. They don't want to be equal to men. 3rd wave feminists want to destroy men. I don't hate men and just despise most of current feminism. Is there any wonder that younger guys want no part of women? They are constantly told how bad they are etc. This damages women like myself who actually don't hate men and just wish to be treated equally.

Post Date: 1st Apr, 2017 - 5:32am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Men Going Their Own Way - Mgtow Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I don't think we can blame feminism for this, at least not save in conjunction with other factors.

I've found few young men are interested in having children, it just isn't a goal for them. Pair that with an increasing trend that actively disassociates women from being things to be desired (Which is in most cases a good thing), and I don't find it surprising that some choose to take it rather far and avoid that whole mess.

Post Date: 1st Apr, 2017 - 8:21am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Mgtow Way Their Men

There are other factors. It is still very unusual. There has been a trend away from marriage and children going on for a while now. This is something totally different to me. There is a strong biological urge to have sex for most people, especially guys. The current hook up culture may not be interested in children but there is a definite interest in sex. It is against human nature for men to swear off of women in even a sexual manner.

Post Date: 1st Apr, 2017 - 1:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Mgtow Way Their Men

I have seen that many women in their early 20s seem to think boys are worthless at times and the boys do not seem to care they are too much into playing their video games or card games to even look at some girls.

You have young ladies in their late 20s who are wanting to settle down and get married and have kids but the young men by then are not really looking for a wife.

I think this has to a lot with both the feminist movement that is trying to make women look better than men and that women do not really need a man combined with the young men nowadays not really caring either way. Add to that the women who feel they should just get pregnant with some guy they like for a couple days to raise a child on their own and we get guys who are in high school swearing off women. It is going to get interesting.

Post Date: 1st Apr, 2017 - 1:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain/Kyrroeth,

I think we can partially blame feminism for this… or rather radical feminism of the type that neuters men and blames men for all that is wrong in the world, especially white men. First, human men are human men and I would venture to say no matter what flavor of human was the world power for the last 500 years or so they would have driven us to approximately the same place. So, let's take away the notion about Caucasian being the sole force of evil in the world.

Next, there is quite a bit of truth regarding men in general subjugating women. But this has not been true throughout history. There is anecdotal evidence that human women in the "Civilization" period were equal or nearly equal partners. This makes sense since men were out hunting and women were home by themselves, mostly, gathering and defending the home. Even in the civilized period there are examples of women having equal or nearly rights as men, my ancestors the Spartans and Native Americans are two examples from vastly different periods. So, let's take away the notion that men can't be men when women are equal since the males of both of these civilizations were definitely men.

The difference now, I think, is this brand of radical feminism that has never existed before. Add to that this notion that everything wrong with the world rests solely on the shoulders of white men and we can see where this might make some men feel quite defensive. That defensive mechanism may be triggering this movement to separate themselves from the very group that is making them feel responsible for all this.

Personally, I am quite secure in my masculinity. I think it's men who are unsure of themselves who have to try to subjugate women. I've always sought out a partner who was equal. More than that, As Kyrroeth said, it is in our genetic makeup to procreate, to continue the species. And not just to procreate to continue the species but to find the strongest of the species to mate with. Now, as our technology has increased that notion of the strongest may have changed and may be changing. This urge to seek may be what drives humanity to the next stage, as our perception of what is strongest changes, but this urge to separate and not procreate at all is different and somewhat disconcerting. This is definitely not in our DNA.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Apr, 2017 - 9:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Men Their Way Mgtow

I can't say I'm particularly concerned about it, particularly not since it would be better for everyone for human populations to start slowly shrinking rather than growing for a while.

Post Date: 5th Apr, 2017 - 10:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Men Their Way Mgtow Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

Daishain,

The last part of your post made me think. That's always dangerous. Maybe this is natures first attempt at rebalancing things, by reducing our innate urge to reproduce. That urge has been part of our DNA since the first humans as a way to preserve the species. Maybe now to preserve the species we need to tone it down.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Men Going Their Own Way - Mgtow

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,