Nightlain Introduction - Page 3 of 6

Yeah, sorry about that. It was taking up a - Page 3 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 18th Apr, 2017 - 6:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Post Date: 14th Apr, 2017 - 4:26am / Post ID: #

Nightlain Introduction
A Friend

Nightlain Introduction - Page 3

Might take a bit, Icon's declared that he'd be busy enough to make updating the game questionable for a while.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Apr, 2017 - 4:35am / Post ID: #

Nightlain Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Nightlain

Well my character sheet isn't going anywhere, and I have a fairly good idea of what is missing. If not I'll make it up as I go.

The 5e game of playing ourselves sounds pretty fun, but it looks like I'd only have seven or so hit points if I went with a Cleric or a Druid. Cleric sounds more plausible for myself.

Post Date: 14th Apr, 2017 - 4:39am / Post ID: #

Nightlain Introduction
A Friend

Nightlain Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Nothing wrong with only a few hitpoints at the beginning. We will just have to make sure we stay alive to be harder to kill. The main issue is weapons and armor going to a new place that we do not have the funds to buy stuff *smile* Since I do carry a gun I wonder if that will transfer over so we do have a bit of protection until we get better protective gear.

Post Date: 14th Apr, 2017 - 4:49am / Post ID: #

Nightlain Introduction
A Friend

Page 3 Introduction Nightlain

Hm, now there's a thought. I have done a little bit of poking with a rapier from my time at SCA events, but it isn't a simple weapon like the Cleric uses.

Post Date: 18th Apr, 2017 - 3:31am / Post ID: #

Nightlain Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Nightlain

We are just waiting on you to join the rest in the new world. We can work on your character as you explore around as you will not be worrying about what weapon you are wanting to be carrying right now.

Post Date: 18th Apr, 2017 - 6:40pm / Post ID: #

Nightlain Introduction
A Friend

Nightlain Introduction

Life has suddenly become busy, so I'm probably going to put a hold on that for now so I'm not leaving you guys hanging later on. I'll still be on here but I don't think I'll be able to be as active as I was before.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Apr, 2017 - 6:41pm / Post ID: #

Nightlain Introduction
A Friend

Nightlain Introduction - Page 3

Well, we appreciate you saying so now rather than thirty virtual minutes into the game.

It happens though. Hopefully you will be able to join us at a later date.

Post Date: 18th Apr, 2017 - 6:45pm / Post ID: #

Nightlain Introduction
A Friend

Nightlain Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 3

Yeah, sorry about that. It was taking up a lot of time because I'm still new enough that I had a lot of reading to do. It sounded great in theory but wasn't fitting well into my schedule.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Nightlain Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,