Nightlain Introduction - Page 2 of 6

Well we do have a Pathfinder game You can - Page 2 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 14th Apr, 2017 - 4:21am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Post Date: 7th Apr, 2017 - 7:05pm / Post ID: #

Nightlain Introduction
A Friend

Nightlain Introduction - Page 2

In the international forum gallery you can place your paintings or photos in there for others to see.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Apr, 2017 - 7:20pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Nightlain

Nightlain, what KNtoran said is true. Here is the link to it: International Forum Gallery. On wider screens sometimes there is a feature gallery column shown as well for the latest photos.

Post Date: 11th Apr, 2017 - 5:31am / Post ID: #

Nightlain Introduction
A Friend

Nightlain Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Thank you everyone. The link Support gave helped me find it, but I think it would be better for me to be a little more active before I start sharing my art.

It's been several days and I'm still quite happy here. I'm finally getting my character's Soul up in ROK II. It was causing me to fail an awful lot of rolls. It's challenging but definitely rewarding.

Soon I might try my hand at writing a Town Hall description once I get some time alone to focus and try to imagine how it might look.

Post Date: 11th Apr, 2017 - 7:40pm / Post ID: #

Nightlain Introduction
A Friend

Page 2 Introduction Nightlain

Very good take your time on some things and you will find the place here to be very enjoyable. We can always us another active player and poster to challenge us for top poster of the day *smile*.

Post Date: 14th Apr, 2017 - 4:07am / Post ID: #

Nightlain Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Nightlain

With this talk of Dungeons & Dragons I had to go on a hunt on my computer to see if I had the PDF file for my Pathfinder gestault Summoner-Ninja with her tentacle monster. I do! That makes me very happy; one day I will return her from retirement so she can torment others with Mr. Tentacles (Who has a real name that nobody ever used).

Post Date: 14th Apr, 2017 - 4:10am / Post ID: #

Nightlain Introduction
A Friend

Nightlain Introduction

That sounds very good Nightrlain. I am glad you have her and him. What level were they in Pathfinder?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Apr, 2017 - 4:20am / Post ID: #

Nightlain Introduction
A Friend

Nightlain Introduction - Page 2

I'm afraid I didn't get to enjoy her as long as I would have liked; it was at my ex boyfriend's uncles house. The PDF appears to be a level 1 version, which means it didn't get updated with the paper version. Oh well, at least I have the first level mockup. My Eidolon did had a grapple check of at least 40 at one point, was flying, and had Frightful Presence.

Post Date: 14th Apr, 2017 - 4:21am / Post ID: #

Nightlain Introduction
A Friend

Nightlain Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 2

Well we do have a Pathfinder game You can always ask the Dungeon Master there if you can play that character in that game.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Nightlain Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,