Anosmia - Loss Of Smell

Anosmia Loss Smell - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 22nd Dec, 2018 - 11:52am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

Posts: 4 - Views: 139
Smelling research
Post Date: 6th Apr, 2017 - 5:48pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Anosmia - Loss Of Smell

Sodium citrate spray could temporarily restore sense of smell

A substance commonly used to treat bladder issues could temporarily treat people who have lost their sense of smell, according to new research. Ref. Source 8g.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Apr, 2017 - 7:32pm / Post ID: #

Anosmia - Loss Of Smell
A Friend

Smell Loss Anosmia

Not having the ability to smell since 1992 I would love to give this a try and see if it can help me at all. I am willing to be a test subject.

Post Date: 22nd Dec, 2018 - 10:35am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Anosmia - Loss Of Smell Health & Special Psychology

Brain confetti: Why our sense of smell declines in old age. As mammals age, their sense of smell deteriorates. Scientists have now investigated why this is the case. For their study, the researchers tracked the development of stem cells in the brains of mice using what are known as confetti reporters. They then analyzed the complex data obtained using intelligent algorithms. Source 1e.

Post Date: 22nd Dec, 2018 - 11:52am / Post ID: #

Anosmia - Loss Of Smell
A Friend

Smell Loss Anosmia

To lose sense of smell completely seems, to me, horrible. As that would also indicate the amount of taste you still have. I believe 80% of taste is regulated through smell. The other 20% is supposedly just tastebud flavours (Sweet, salt, bitter, sour, umami)

So it would be great if there was a remedy for this.
I'd back that.



Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
0
# Words:
0
# Sentences:
0
# Paragraphs:
0
Reading Time:
0
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

 
> TOPIC: Anosmia - Loss Of Smell
 



International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,