Yohan the Wanderer

Yohan Wanderer - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 12th Apr, 2017 - 5:27am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 244
Post Date: 7th Apr, 2017 - 11:14am / Post ID: #

Yohan the Wanderer
A Friend

Yohan the Wanderer

Yohan, stands 5 feet 9 inches tall with a lean and slightly muscular body. Yohan has black hair with big brown eyes. Yohan has olive skin and a aloof appearance in general. Yohan has chosen to become stronger, and earn coin, by first seeking work that allows him to use his strength. Yohan views alliances as crucial. Yohan intends to do make decisions based on the long term, in order to become the next Ruler of Kings.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Apr, 2017 - 4:00pm / Post ID: #

Yohan the Wanderer
A Friend

Wanderer Yohan

Advisor Description

Catching a glimpse of a man peeking from a corner, not only one, but several times - Yohan grew fearful. Yohan wanted to find out who this man was. However, he devised a situation where he could ambush this unknown individual in public, allowing him to confront him with relative safety. As Yohan caught the man quietly observing him once again, Yohan suddenly disappeared - and found himself eye-to-eye with his alleged assailant. He confronted this man, dressed in a frayed brown tabard which covered his ringmail. The man was taller than Yohan, standing at 6 feet 2 inches, and much more muscular. Yohan is relieved to know the man does not intend to harm him, and hopes to make a friend in this rough, cut-throat world. The man introduced himself as Welhart, and intends to aid Yohan in his journeys.

Post Date: 7th Apr, 2017 - 9:32pm / Post ID: #

Yohan the Wanderer
A Friend

Yohan the Wanderer Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Reflections on your mother

Reflections on your mother. As I drifted off into a deep sleep, I felt a rumbling of the world. After a long day at work, during the end of my shift, I found myself quite tired of laboring. I decided to go to bed a little more earlier than usual. I was still quite awake; at least, I believe I was still awake - when I found the world getting darker as my eyes closed. Hmm, it was quite odd, being aware of my surroundings, clearly eyes open, yet still - I could not seem to move. I slowly drifted off and away to another world. The world of dreams. In this vast plain of the unknown, I heard a soft-spoken woman's voice calling me from the depths of this never ending darkness. A small, yet bright sparkle of green flickered in the darkness was in the direction of the woman's voice, continuing to herald me to her. Although fearful, I couldn't help but make my way to the sound. I found a beautiful woman, and the bright, beautiful, emerald green source - were within her beautiful almond shaped eyes. She told me many things, but I could not seem to grasp quite what she wanted, or the message behind it.

Post Date: 8th Apr, 2017 - 7:30pm / Post ID: #

Yohan the Wanderer
A Friend

Wanderer Yohan

Message to Advisor

As I make my way down below the labyrinth, from the Palace of Parodies own mistress, I find myself meeting a soul sucking apparition - not once, but twice. This entity has taken bits and pieces from my soul, twice. I feel depression encroaching upon my spirit, and am quite concerned. However, this journey has not been for naught. I have gained much experience in the ways of combat as the price, but I wonder if there is any cure for what I've done. I pray there is; as I realize mayhap the price was not worth it.

Post Date: 9th Apr, 2017 - 4:28am / Post ID: #

Yohan the Wanderer
A Friend

Wanderer Yohan

Reflections on your father

Reflections on your father. Me' father was a loving, but stern man. He never seemed to want any trouble - sometimes I thought him a coward for it. He was quite strong, and a skilled hunter. But, he was gone many a time, so he'd leave me to mother. I hated im' for that, and he never tol' me nothin, where he'd go, what he was doing, nothing!

Then one day, mother pulled me aside from my work in the field wit' the rest of the villagers. She told me father was killed during a trip away from the village. How dare he go off an' get imself' killed!? What was I supposed do? Think? Feel? Damned old man....

Post Date: 10th Apr, 2017 - 2:45am / Post ID: #

Yohan the Wanderer
A Friend

Yohan the Wanderer

Message to Advisor

I've delved into the labyrinth three times now, and every single time I meet this apparition that appears like some sort of… dark cloud. This entity has continuously stolen victory away from me, takes bits and pieces from my spirit, my soul. Four time now this has happened, and I've had many more encounters with it where I'd been lucky to get away! I feel my mind getting stronger, and wiser, but truth be told - I do not want to meet that dark spirit again.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Apr, 2017 - 6:10am / Post ID: #

Yohan the Wanderer
A Friend

Yohan Wanderer

First time in the Town

First time in the Town. I had no idea where to go. This town is much bigger than me village, and of course there's more people around. Well, the first order of business my advisor, Welhart, suggested I get to work whilst he searches for a place to stay. A tavern room, not ideal - go for about 1 g a night. Not too bad, considering on a good day of laborin' - I'll make around 4 coin. On a bad day's work it'll be about only 1 coin. But, at least we still have roof above our head, ; all we need to worry about on bad day's is goin hungry…

Post Date: 12th Apr, 2017 - 5:27am / Post ID: #

Yohan the Wanderer
A Friend

Yohan Wanderer Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Message to Advisor

I've been contemplating whether or not to go to the labyrinth down under again; I don't want to make any rash decisions as they have long-term effects. So, I decided to just continue working as a laborer, and cleaner at the local tavern. It's not comfortable work, but earns coins an' experience.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Yohan the Wanderer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,