If You Could Play A Video Game In Real Life - Page 2 of 7

Daishain, I like where you went with that. - Page 2 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 13th Apr, 2017 - 3:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (7) »
Post Date: 9th Apr, 2017 - 10:09pm / Post ID: #

If You Could Play A Video Game In Real Life
A Friend

If You Could Play A Video Game In Real Life - Page 2

This is my 'sim' now. I don't have time for that much else so I come here for a bit of rest, relaxation, swordplay, and bardic doings!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Apr, 2017 - 10:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Life Real Game Video Play You If

Yes that is also a reason I have not been on other games for a while. With all the games here I am having a good time and enjoying life greatly. I have a lot of fun playing here.

Post Date: 9th Apr, 2017 - 11:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

If You Could Play A Video Game In Real Life Gaming Video & Issues Computer

So many choices… First choice would be Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines. Who wouldn't want to be a vampire with amazing powers for a time? Live forever and nights are one party after another *smile*.

Post Date: 9th Apr, 2017 - 11:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 2 Life Real Game Video Play You If

I guess I never got into the vampire thing. I never have tried it either so I do not know about this game you speak of. I guess I have a particular taste in the things I like to do *smile*.

Post Date: 10th Apr, 2017 - 1:34am / Post ID: #

Life Real Game Video Play You If

Off topic posts moved to its own topic: Video Game Recommendations as this topic is about a game you will like to live in real life and not recommendations about games in general to play.

10th Apr, 2017 - 3:34am / Post ID: #

I'm surprised no one said any of the super hero games, I've always wanted to be a real life super gal so let's go with Superman Returns.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Apr, 2017 - 3:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

If You Play Video Game Real Life - Page 2

Hmm, might have to go with one of the advanced crafting games such as Fortresscraft Evolved. Using one's wits to build industry, delve for resources, and craft what is needed appeals to me.

If I could combine games, probably slap that together with something like Planet explorers, to add in the aspects of doing the above for the sake of a burgeoning colony on a new planet.

Post Date: 13th Apr, 2017 - 3:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

If You Play Video Game Real Life Computer Issues & Video Gaming - Page 2

Daishain,

I like where you went with that. Do I remember reading you are an engineer? If so, this sounds right up your alley. For me, it would definitely be something middle age(Ish) where magic works. That just appeals to me too much and I could see where magic could lighten the load on the average people. I would hope to be a force for good in this environment. Thus, why something like Icewind Dale appeals to me.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (7) »

> TOPIC: If You Could Play A Video Game In Real Life

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,