Donation Drive - April 2017 - Page 4 of 4

Thanks JB, I look forward to trying the spells - Page 4 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 29th Jun, 2017 - 2:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Top  Donation Drive,April 2017
30th Apr, 2017 - 5:14pm / Post ID: #

Donation Drive - April 2017 - Page 4

No problem, I figure I will be needing it whenever armies is ready so may as well get the extra FP while I can.

Sponsored Links:
30th Apr, 2017 - 9:52pm / Post ID: #

April Drive Donation

Abnninja scored a hat trick and Donated again and he is now the biggest contributor of our final Drive. Thanks so much!

Post Date: 30th Apr, 2017 - 9:55pm / Post ID: #

Donation Drive - April 2017
A Friend

Donation Drive - April 2017 Feedback & FAQ News Community

JB,

No problem and well worth it. This site has provided me with hours of enjoyment since I discovered it. More than that, it introduced me to some people I now call friends. Thank you for all the work you do making this possible.

1st May, 2017 - 11:25am / Post ID: #

Page 4 April Drive Donation

I will like to thank all those who contributed to this Donation Drive. Although, very far from what was needed we are grateful for any and all help we can get from the few faithful. Based on what was achieved in this Drive we will aim to take care of the following:

* Create a unique section for Premium Members to select special Avatars that regular Players cannot access.

* Make all Spells available for Combat and make some Spells like Healing available at anytime for your Character and your Horse.

We will also like to focus on having new Members that help contribute to the Topics and Role-playing Games. Please do extend invitations to others you may know and use the Share buttons to drop links to our Threads. Thank you so much everybody!

28th Jun, 2017 - 3:01pm / Post ID: #

April Drive Donation

Sorry for the delay but I just wanted to report on my promises from this last Donation Drive. I have fulfilled both items above:

1. ROK II: All Spells Activated

2. Premium Avatars Activated

Thanks for your continued support.

Post Date: 28th Jun, 2017 - 4:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

JB,

The premium avatars are great. That is a nice addition and a great perk. Thanks.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th Jun, 2017 - 2:08pm / Post ID: #

Donation Drive April 2017 - Page 4

Thanks JB, I look forward to trying the spells my characters have access to, and now that they are all finished I will have the incentive to have them learn more. Especially for my more paladin style character with all the spells he can learn in the temple.

Sadly, at least in the Dungeons & Dragons 5e game with my character Geoffroy, none of the Premium Avatars really catch my attention at the moment. Still, thank you for putting them together and I will look for an opportunity to put this feature to use.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 29th Jun, 2017 - 2:10pm

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Donation Drive - April 2017

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,