Video Game Recommendations - Page 2 of 6

I have enjoyed Age of Empirex too and you - Page 2 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 10th Apr, 2017 - 5:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Post Date: 10th Apr, 2017 - 1:19am / Post ID: #

Video Game Recommendations
A Friend

Video Game Recommendations - Page 2

Ninja, I would say a Toreador or a Brujah. The Toreador would fit the bard concept you like. The brujah is the warrior radical. You could still make a fighter out of the Toreador as well. The game has a lot of replayability. Each clan uses much different approaches to how they solve " problems ".

The only iffy part of the game is the graphics possibly. I haven't played it in some time and it's an old game. Hopefully you two will enjoy it!

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 10th Apr, 2017 - 1:21am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Apr, 2017 - 1:46am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Recommendations Game Video

Welp, among modern games, I definitely have to recommend the Witcher 3. Open world, lots of lore. Creatures that take thought and preparation to deal with.

I will second Kyr's suggestion of Vampire the Masquerade. Very interesting title.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 10th Apr, 2017 - 1:47am

Post Date: 10th Apr, 2017 - 1:50am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Video Game Recommendations Gaming Video & Issues Computer

I have looked at the witcher but never played it. I am into some interesting on line stuff. Role play is always good.

Post Date: 10th Apr, 2017 - 2:42am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 2 Recommendations Game Video

I am in the tutorial part of the vampire. I will do more tomorrow. I will also see about the Witcher 3 and maybe download it too *smile*.

Post Date: 10th Apr, 2017 - 3:22am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Recommendations Game Video

For vampire, I do suggest playing for a bit, experiment with what you can do, and then probably restart.

The main issue with it for new players is few go in with a good idea of how useful the various abilities are.

Post Date: 10th Apr, 2017 - 5:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thanks for the heads up on this Daishain. I'm going to buy this once I get home and see how it goes.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Apr, 2017 - 5:35pm / Post ID: #

Video Game Recommendations - Page 2

I've always enjoyed the Age of Empires series with AOE I being the best. You can get lost in playing that game for hours.

Post Date: 10th Apr, 2017 - 5:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Video Game Recommendations Computer Issues & Video Gaming - Page 2

I have enjoyed Age of Empirex too and you right it is very easy to get lost in it for hours.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Video Game Recommendations

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,