North Park Elementary School

North Park Elementary School - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 11th Apr, 2017 - 2:31pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Shooting
Post Date: 10th Apr, 2017 - 8:21pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Two adults are dead in a classroom shooting at North Park Elementary School in San Bernardino, California, in what is believed to be murder-suicide, police Chief Jarrod Burguan tweeted.

Authorities believed the suspect was down and there was no further threat, Burguan said.

Burguan said two people were wounded; the victims, believed to be students, were transferred to a local hospital. Ref. CNN.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Apr, 2017 - 8:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

School Elementary Park North

These murder suicide things should just start with the suicide. That way they end with the suicide too. And why would someone be so selfish that they just didn't take another person's life, but they did it in school so they end up seriously hurting children and affecting the psyche of numerous other kids? We live in strange times.

Post Date: 10th Apr, 2017 - 9:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

North Park Elementary School UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

That's the puzzling point to me. You really have to do this in a school full of elementary kids? That's disgusting on top of the murder itself being bad enough on its own. I think a lot of this type of thing happens because we live in the age of narcissism. It's about me, me, me.

Post Date: 10th Apr, 2017 - 9:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Kyrroeth,

I agree with you. The cynic in me believes this guy figured he be famous, well infamous, after his death and that is what everyone craves now… their minute of time in the spotlight.

Post Date: 10th Apr, 2017 - 9:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

That wouldn't surprise me at all. I really believe in cases like this that the name of the murderer shouldn't be released. They would know up front that no one would even know their name. I guess that is naive in this connected world to hope to keep their name a secret but I think that would cut down on some of these killings, especially mass killings.

Post Date: 10th Apr, 2017 - 9:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Ours, I agree with this. In fact, we could so far as to have them digitally erased from the world. Of course, this would never happen and I'm sure some of the families of these murderers would figure out a way to profit.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th Apr, 2017 - 10:53am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Gunman kills wife and boy in school attack

Three people are dead after a school shooting in California. Police say 53-year-old Cedric Anderson entered the classroom where his estranged wife Karen Elaine Smith was teaching children with special needs. He reportedly pulled out the gun he had hidden, shooting Ms Smith dead and fatally wounding eight-year-old Jonathan Martinez, who was standing behind her. Ref. BBC.

Post Date: 11th Apr, 2017 - 2:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

North Park Elementary School Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO

Since the News media does such a wonderful job of making these type of killings (School shooting) top of the news feed and sensationalizing any type of school shooting into a internet and nation wide breaking news and three or four days of running it as breaking news makes everyone want to get their names all over the headlines and let people see them. The fact that innocent lives are effected does not mean squat to these people. Only the fame the media gives them to stroke their misguided egos even if they are dead.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: North Park Elementary School

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,