Chynacat Introduction

Chynacat Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 22nd Apr, 2017 - 11:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Post Date: 11th Apr, 2017 - 5:19am / Post ID: #

Me
Member Graced
[?] CPosts: 75
Flag Posts: 130
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 1.3%
[+] Gain: 224.48 FP
Charm: 8

Chynacat Introduction

Hi there! I saw a post about this site on on of the roleplaying sites I frequent and figured that I would see if it was something I'd be interested in. I've always enjoyed reading fantasy novels and writing in general, so I'm jumping at any chance to throw myself further into character creation and things like that. In addition to writing, I'm very much into music, primarily classical. I'm actually an oboe player, and any excuse to talk about what I love seems like a good time. I'm looking forward to exploring this community much more!

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: -- | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 11th Apr, 2017 - 5:13am
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Apr, 2017 - 10:39am / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction Chynacat

Welcome to Ruler of Kings (ROK II)

Greetings aspiring combatant. To begin thy quest seeketh this place: ROK II Role-playing Game Start.

If ye be needing additional Role-playing Games with which to broaden thy reach then thou mayest read: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me?

If thou art lost or have a question about some feature of this most honorable place then thou mayest ask here, thy introduction.

Post Date: 11th Apr, 2017 - 1:47pm / Post ID: #

Chynacat Introduction
A Friend

Chynacat Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome to the website! It's truly an amazing place. I know you will enjoy it!

Post Date: 11th Apr, 2017 - 3:11pm / Post ID: #

Chynacat Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Chynacat

Chyna,

Yes, welcome to the site. I'm kind of new here too and I try to stop in and say hi to new members… so hello. I think you'll find this to be a well run boards and everyone here is helpful and friendly. I look forward to "Seeing" you around.

Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2017 - 11:36pm / Post ID: #

Member + Author
[?] CPosts: 1,034
Flag Posts: 3,902
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 16.8%
[+] Gain: 1,379.41 FP
Charm: 71

Introduction Chynacat

Hey there Chynacat! You're posting up a storm and even out doing the big two. Is this for ROK II or are you just in a posting mood? wink.gif.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Agnostic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 19th Sep, 2007 - 1:15pm
Signature:
Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2017 - 11:40pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Graced

Chynacat Introduction

It's a mixture of both really! I'm not really a forum type of person, but my character died and I'm really in need of some points! Then I found some super interesting topics and kind of went on a little bit of a posting frenzy.

Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 11th Apr, 2017 - 5:13am
Signature:
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2017 - 11:43pm / Post ID: #

Chynacat Introduction
A Friend

Chynacat Introduction

It is always nice to find a person who is posting up a lot of posts. Even if you are not a forums type of gal you are doing a great job. I look at the forums as a way to meet and talk to people. Even if you are shy or not it is nice to hear from a ne person and get to know them some what. Good luck getting the points you need for your character in ROK 2.

Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2017 - 11:47pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Graced

Chynacat Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

I wouldn't consider myself shy. I'm actually really loud and kind of obnoxious in real life! I'm just a bit iffy about jumping into the middle of something that has been going on for a while before. It makes me feel like I'm almost intruding on something! That's why I've always had issues trying to start playing Dungeons & Dragons and other things like that. Most of the people I know have been playing for a while, so if I play with them it feels like I'm moving at a snails pace. But I'm really digging the welcoming vibes I'm getting here! And wow KN, trying to keep up with you is really a challenge. You're like a posting machine! You have a lot of really cool opinions though!

Signature:
+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Chynacat Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,