Cinder Introduction - Page 4 of 6

Hi Cinder, while I can't answer about - Page 4 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 12th Sep, 2017 - 3:21pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 3 49 82 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Cinder Introduction
Post Date: 15th Apr, 2017 - 1:41pm / Post ID: #

Premium + Author
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 812
Avg: 6.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 1,197.79 FP
Charm: 130

Cinder Introduction - Page 4

You can also click on your name to get into your profile page. Then click the edit avatar to use one of the many stock avatars available. They have a huge selection. Your profile page is where you make all changes. You will see all the buttons there along with edit avatar.

Contribution: Premium / Renew: 20 February 2019 | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Democrat
Tenet: -- | Reason: RPG D&D | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 1st Jul, 2016 - 1:50am
Signature: Dovie’andi se tovya sagain. (Time to roll the dice) Matrim Cauthon.
Post Date: 15th Apr, 2017 - 2:31pm / Post ID: #

Premium Author
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 866
Avg: 0.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 17.5%
[+] Gain: 128.62 FP
Charm: 42

Introduction Cinder

You have to get the premium membership if you want to get your own avatar. Character sheet has a big edit button on it under avatar.

Contribution: Premium / Renew: 27 November 2018 | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Agnostic | Reason: RPG Medieval | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 19th Sep, 2007 - 1:15pm
Signature:
Post Date: 15th Apr, 2017 - 3:31pm / Post ID: #

Premium Editor
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 6
Avg: 3.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 91.2%
[+] Gain: 3,760.68 FP
Charm: 11

Cinder Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Aha, thanks all. I was clicking around at the top of each url, including clicking on 'Cinder' at the top left of each page. That only shows you the page anyone could view about you, it seems. Now I'm clicking on both Cinder and Velon adjacent to my posts and found the right links. Thank you!

Contribution: Premium / Renew: 1 June 2018 | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: RPG D&D | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 11th Apr, 2017 - 6:34pm
Signature:
Post Date: 16th Apr, 2017 - 9:45pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Introduction Cinder

Cinder, thank you for supporting the work done here by making a Donation for Forum Points. Your account has been credited with the FP equivalent of what you donated: 1,000 FP.

Post Date: 1st Jun, 2017 - 12:06am / Post ID: #

Introduction Cinder

Cinder, thank you for your Donation, your Membership has been upgraded to Premium and 2,500 FP has been deposited into your account as a way of us expressing our gratitude that you are willing to Donate towards the progress of the Community. You now have access to the Hidden Boards and can start a Private Blog or get your personal Avatar if you wish. Now a whole new world awaits you within the Community. For further help you may ask here or contact the Architect directly.

Post Date: 14th Jun, 2017 - 12:03pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 37,532
Avg: 8.4 Post(s) / Day
[+] Gain: 5,142.18 FP
Charm: 330

Cinder Introduction

Cinder, belated greetings and thanks for Upgrading. You are entitled to a custom Avatar if you wish for example a photo of yourself if you like. If you want to add that please send me an Email with the image attached.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Investigating Topics | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 4th Aug, 2017 - 11:57pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Diplomat
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 15,132
Avg: 7.9 Post(s) / Day
[+] Gain: 15,711.18 FP
Charm: 368

Page 4 Cinder Introduction

If you are interested in another game you can always join one of my games. They are both open for new characters and you could really enjoy the You as a character one *smile*.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: RPG Medieval | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Feb, 2008 - 3:49am
Signature: Be who you are as others who try to name you do not know you.
Post Date: 12th Sep, 2017 - 3:21pm / Post ID: #

Cinder Introduction - Page 4

Hi Cinder, while I can't answer about the speed of a game if you get a notification about a new post and yet do not see a new post its likely that it was deleted.

Guest please SHARE: "Cinder Introduction" on:

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Sponsored Links:

If you have input into "Cinder Introduction" do not be shy, give your input
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Cinder Introduction

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits

Country (State) of the Day

Kansas

Country of the day Kansas

Unanswered Threads for Kansas, which is the Country or State of the Day! Bonus FP & Charm for these Topics. See Here. Updated: Every hour.

World Issues

China vs USA:
USA versus China versus Chinese versus Americans The role of its Army, Politics, and Status in the World. By Willis 1.7 Day(s) Ago
North Korea vs South Korea:
versus North Korea Vs. South Korea By News 5.3 Days Ago
USA vs North Korea:
North Korea Nuclear Weapons
versus USA This country is no Iraq. What is the USA going to do? What will be the outcome? By Trans 6 Days Ago
USA vs Syria:
versus U.S.A. Is Syria the next Iraq? By Abelard 6.1 Days Ago
Russia vs. Syria:
Syria vs Russia By Opinion 6.5 Days Ago
China Navy:
Chinese Aircraft Carrier
China Navy Beware the new Naval power, they are planning to come on stream with big naval might to match their ground forces. Chinese Aircraft Carrier - Chinese Navy By Chaser 10th Mar, 2018 - 3:09pm
North Korea Military:
Discuss  North Korea Military This Thread is about the North Korean Military itself - the kind of army, navy, and air force they have. By Wizard 15th Jan, 2018 - 9:36am
Japan vs North Korea:
North Korea versus Japan versus War With Japan By Swell 17th Oct, 2017 - 4:17pm
USA vs Germany:
Germany versus U.S.A. By News 20th Sep, 2017 - 3:44pm
China Military:
China Military Technology Preparing For China. China is growing their military. China Military Technology - can it keep up with the US? By Abnninja 5th Mar, 2017 - 5:25pm