Cinder Introduction - Page 4 of 10

Hi Cinder, while I can't answer about - Page 4 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 12th Sep, 2017 - 3:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (10) »
Post Date: 15th Apr, 2017 - 1:41pm / Post ID: #

Cinder Introduction
A Friend

Cinder Introduction - Page 4

You can also click on your name to get into your profile page. Then click the edit avatar to use one of the many stock avatars available. They have a huge selection. Your profile page is where you make all changes. You will see all the buttons there along with edit avatar.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Apr, 2017 - 2:31pm / Post ID: #

Member + Author
[?] CPosts: 1,034
Flag Posts: 3,902
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 16.7%
[+] Gain: 1,379.41 FP
Charm: 71

Introduction Cinder

You have to get the premium membership if you want to get your own avatar. Character sheet has a big edit button on it under avatar.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Agnostic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 19th Sep, 2007 - 1:15pm
Signature:
Post Date: 15th Apr, 2017 - 3:31pm / Post ID: #

Cinder Introduction
A Friend

Cinder Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Aha, thanks all. I was clicking around at the top of each url, including clicking on 'Cinder' at the top left of each page. That only shows you the page anyone could view about you, it seems. Now I'm clicking on both Cinder and Velon adjacent to my posts and found the right links. Thank you!

Post Date: 16th Apr, 2017 - 9:45pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Introduction Cinder

Cinder, thank you for supporting the work done here by making a Donation for Forum Points. Your account has been credited with the FP equivalent of what you donated: 1,000 FP.

Post Date: 1st Jun, 2017 - 12:06am / Post ID: #

Introduction Cinder

Cinder, thank you for your Donation, your Membership has been upgraded to Premium and 2,500 FP has been deposited into your account as a way of us expressing our gratitude that you are willing to Donate towards the progress of the Community. You now have access to the Hidden Boards and can start a Private Blog or get your personal Avatar if you wish. Now a whole new world awaits you within the Community. For further help you may ask here or contact the Architect directly.

Post Date: 14th Jun, 2017 - 12:03pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,025
Flag Posts: 51,682
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,584.18 FP
Charm: 394

Cinder Introduction

Cinder, belated greetings and thanks for Upgrading. You are entitled to a custom Avatar if you wish for example a photo of yourself if you like. If you want to add that please send me an Email with the image attached.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Aug, 2017 - 11:57pm / Post ID: #

Cinder Introduction
A Friend

Cinder Introduction - Page 4

If you are interested in another game you can always join one of my games. They are both open for new characters and you could really enjoy the You as a character one *smile*.

Post Date: 12th Sep, 2017 - 3:21pm / Post ID: #

Cinder Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 4

Hi Cinder, while I can't answer about the speed of a game if you get a notification about a new post and yet do not see a new post its likely that it was deleted.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (10) »

> TOPIC: Cinder Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,