Cinder Introduction - Page 5 of 10

Just wanted to say Happy Holidays to my gaming - Page 5 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 21st Dec, 2017 - 7:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (10) »
Post Date: 8th Nov, 2017 - 5:15pm / Post ID: #

Cinder Introduction
A Friend

Cinder Introduction - Page 5

Apologies to the moderators for having to edit my last post in Daishain's 5e campaign Q&A. I will remember to look at the quote function further instead of using italics in the future.

Appreciate your support as always!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Nov, 2017 - 5:36pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Cinder

Cinder, no need to apologize or make it public, its a small thing and only you could see the edits we make, no one else knows about it *wink*.

Post Date: 13th Nov, 2017 - 7:43pm / Post ID: #

Cinder Introduction
A Friend

Cinder Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Daishain, sounds like things might get crazy versus Rezmir very soon. Please note that I won't be able to post much between 6 and 10:30pm EST tonight and hope not to miss any rounds once on initiative. Thanks!

Post Date: 13th Nov, 2017 - 8:03pm / Post ID: #

Cinder Introduction
A Friend

Page 5 Introduction Cinder

I will be much in the same boat as you Cinder so hopefully the fighting does not take place before that. Afterwards we can kick her butt *smile*.

Post Date: 18th Dec, 2017 - 5:33pm / Post ID: #

Cinder Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Cinder

Hello all. I have a few questions about CPosts and the like. I'm interested in getting more involved in the forums outside of Dungeons & Dragons and am looking around at various topics being discussed. I'd prefer to stay out of politics, for one. I found a brief thread on hiking the Appalachian Trail, for example, and wouldn't mind discussing the recent Star Wars movie as well so just posted there.

All of this raises a question for me, though. How do I know if a specific thread would be considered part of 'CPosts' or not, assuming your content contributes enough to the conversation to earn a CPost credit? Is there a way to check for a specific thread? I'll happily discuss the recent Star Wars movie either way, but am just curious. I may have just gotten credit for a CPost there despite that the thread falls under the Role-playing Game category, so am confused on how to tell.

Thank you!

Post Date: 18th Dec, 2017 - 5:44pm / Post ID: #

Cinder Introduction
A Friend

Cinder Introduction

Cinder, basically any thread other than introductions or an actual Role-playing Game thread such as for Daishain's game count for core posts. I would suggest clicking on a category that you are interested in such as health and wellness.

You can then scroll to the bottom of the thread lists for that category of discussion and it will say how many forum points you get for replying to one of the threads and also how many points you receive for starting a new thread in that category. I hope this helps. Hope to see you in more of the Core discussions!

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 18th Dec, 2017 - 5:47pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Dec, 2017 - 5:48pm / Post ID: #

Cinder Introduction
A Friend

Cinder Introduction - Page 5

Yes any thread away from the games and introductions are more of your Core posts. You get more FP from them and you can be a more active member of this forum. I am sure you will like it here. I get more of my real news here than from watching tv or scrolling the internet.

Post Date: 21st Dec, 2017 - 7:33pm / Post ID: #

Cinder Introduction
A Friend

Cinder Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 5

Just wanted to say Happy Holidays to my gaming friends in Daishain's game (Oh ok and the Dungeon Master himself, too!) for all who celebrate or simply enjoy some time off at this time of year.

I will try to keep up in the coming days via my cell phone but will not have a very normal schedule again until next Wednesday. I should still be able to post at least once a day to keep up if we are in a fight with a dragon *wink*.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (10) »

> TOPIC: Cinder Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,