Cinder Introduction - Page 6 of 10

Have a great hike Cinder, yes you could say - Page 6 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 4th May, 2018 - 3:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 10 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Post Date: 8th Jan, 2018 - 12:37am / Post ID: #

Cinder Introduction
A Friend

Cinder Introduction - Page 6

Hi All. I never took JB and the Admin team up on changing my photo once becoming a premium member. I was thinking of doing so, but was actually torn between posting a picture that represents my character in Daishain's Dungeons & Dragons game or simply myself. The former seems like fun, to give the other players an idea of how I picture my character. Thoughts? What email should I send the file to? Thanks!

Similarly, if I'm to post a photo on here, does it have to be a URL or can a jpg or other file type be added directly to a post? I know I've seen pictures of KNtoran and others embedded in posts (I believe).

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Jan, 2018 - 12:45am / Post ID: #

Introduction Cinder

Hi Cinder. Generally, for your personal avatar a photo of yourself is preferred as its more personable. If not, you would have to provide a royalty free image by email and admin will install it for you. I will get JB to email you and then you can reply back with it.

On the other hand if you just want to share your own personal photos you can do that at anytime in the International Forum Gallery.

Post Date: 24th Jan, 2018 - 11:13pm / Post ID: #

Cinder Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi Cinder, nice of you to invite Seath to the community. Thanks for sharing.

Post Date: 25th Jan, 2018 - 3:13pm / Post ID: #

Cinder Introduction
A Friend

Page 6 Introduction Cinder

Of course! I really enjoy it here so wanted to share. Seath is someone I've worked with and continue to spend time with now that we are at separate companies. He's a great guy first and foremost, and smart and enthusiastic about such things to boot. He's definitely one of the very best people I could have though of in my life to add to this community and our 5e game. I only wanted to bring someone I think so highly of to the community!

No pressure or anything, Seath! wink.gif.

Post Date: 16th Feb, 2018 - 8:54pm / Post ID: #

Cinder Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Cinder

Kyr, Daishain, just an For your information, I probably won't be able to post much between now and Sunday morning, EST. Going hiking for the day with a group Saturday. I wouldn't bother to mention it but I know the game often pauses waiting for Velon to speak on something. Please just pretend Velon is distracted by something shiny or whatever and have Lia step up if need be to keep things moving, or whatever else you see fit to do. Thanks!

Post Date: 16th Feb, 2018 - 9:18pm / Post ID: #

Cinder Introduction
A Friend

Cinder Introduction

Works for me, and enjoy that hike. I know I'll be wishing I was out and about this weekend.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Feb, 2018 - 9:26pm / Post ID: #

Cinder Introduction
A Friend

Cinder Introduction - Page 6

Ugh, I hope I don't miss the devil fight if there is one. Will try to follow on my phone. Velon would probably Booming Blade as a base attack, avoiding fire, and might be much more eager in this fight to drop Turn the Unholy immediately if things go sideways. Trouble is without me there to post and role play "Don't touch the ones that are feared!" it may just be chaos. Oh well, we'll see! I suppose Lia as a cleric could know what is happening and shout out such instructions.

Post Date: 4th May, 2018 - 3:53pm / Post ID: #

Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 69
Flag Posts: 1,553
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 14.3%
[+] Gain: 100.00 FP
Charm: 11

Cinder Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 6

Have a great hike Cinder, yes you could say everyone's been waiting for you to take the lead.I don't think we will get into the "Boss" fight just yet.
So may have one when you get back from the hike, we will see?

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 6th Jul, 2016 - 3:01am
Signature:
+  « First of 10 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 

> TOPIC: Cinder Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,