Cinder Introduction - Page 7 of 10

If he's good with puppeting velon - Page 7 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 31st May, 2018 - 2:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 10 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Post Date: 4th May, 2018 - 4:38pm / Post ID: #

Cinder Introduction
A Friend

Cinder Introduction - Page 7

No big deal, but very odd… I was just notified of a post on this page and it is Anron posting "42 minutes ago" in response to me being away hiking. I believe he actually posted that back in February in response to my previous post. Oh well, just figured I'd note it in case of technical issues with time stamps, etc. Seen other places that admins need a heads up on.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th May, 2018 - 4:43pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Cinder

Hi Cinder, that is not a technical issue. Anronrosby, probably did not notice the date you posted that and replied as though it was recent that's why you correctly got a notification.

Post Date: 4th May, 2018 - 4:46pm / Post ID: #

Cinder Introduction
A Friend

Cinder Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Oh, yeah, (Laugh), that is an even more obvious and likely explanation! (Laugh) Sorry. No big deal anyhow, as I said, I was just perplexed at first.

Post Date: 4th May, 2018 - 6:25pm / Post ID: #

Cinder Introduction
A Friend

Page 7 Introduction Cinder

Well you never did say you got back from said hike so maybe he thought you were still on it *smile*.

Post Date: 5th May, 2018 - 2:37am / Post ID: #

Cinder Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Cinder

(Laugh). You have a solid point there, KN!

Now back to catching up on all of this new info in game!

Post Date: 21st May, 2018 - 3:08pm / Post ID: #

Cinder Introduction
A Friend

Cinder Introduction

Daishain and crew, please note that I'll be going on vacation from June 1st to June 12. While I'm likely to have some cell phone service the first couple and last couple of days of the trip, I have no idea if I'll have service while hiking and camping during the middle. I'm sure the group will be fine role play wise without Velon but ideally Velon could still help in battle without slowing the game down.

Daishain, can Seath make my combat posts? He'll have access to my Dungeons & Dragons Beyond character sheet so he'll know my spell list, spell slots, etc. Etc. With little trouble. (Maybe he can post Velon's current AC & HP at the bottom of any combat posts since he can't update my sheet here for you to see.).

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 31st May, 2018 - 2:23pm / Post ID: #

Cinder Introduction
A Friend

Cinder Introduction - Page 7

Daishain, please note that the vacation I mentioned above starts tomorrow. I will have my phone but am not sure how often we'll have cell service and time to use it.

If you would consider letting Seath play Velon in any combat scenarios, that would be great. He knows the mechanics and has access to the Dungeons & Dragons Beyond version of my character sheet. Hate to not have Velon be able to help if there's a dragon fight!

Post Date: 31st May, 2018 - 2:54pm / Post ID: #

Cinder Introduction
A Friend

Cinder Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 7

If he's good with puppeting velon for a while, that is fine by me. Take care on your vacation.

+  « First of 10 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 

> TOPIC: Cinder Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,