Melodie the Hunter - Page 4 of 5

Deciphering Wolfe I've known you for - Page 4 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 8th May, 2017 - 2:52am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 246
23rd Apr, 2017 - 9:56pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chynacat
(+)

Melodie the Hunter - Page 4

Why Am I Melodie?

Life is much simpler than a lot of the learned men make it out to be. The gods watch us, but have no interest in our choices. They are content to simply watch as our insignificant lives unfold, perhaps granting us the occasional visions in the form of dreams. It is up to a person what path they take in life. They will succeed by their own skill or luck, and live or die based on their decisions. I blame no man for my failures in life. I take credit for my successes and mistakes, and although I am not sure how, I think this little girl could see that. There are indeed strange things in this world that I have yet to learn about.

Sponsored Links:
24th Apr, 2017 - 5:39am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chynacat
(+)

Hunter Melodie

Message to Advisor

I've finally done it Ros, it finally happened.

I have an estate. I have respect. I have an army. If you had asked me three years ago whether I thought I'd live to see it, I probably would have laughed off the thought. Now that it's just within my grasp though, becoming Ruler of Kings doesn't seem like it'll be so much of a hurdle. Mind you, I've blacked out at least twice since our last correspondence, but at this point that is to be expected. Some bands of folks called Chaotic Warriors have been tracking me for a while, and a dare say they are some skilled fighters. Nearly killed me at least a dozen times. I've been in the darkest depths of the dark forest and its dungeons, and those men are still the most terrifying force I've yet to encounter. If I don't make the proper preparations, I fear they may pose a real obstacle to my success.

24th Apr, 2017 - 6:50am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chynacat
(+)

Melodie the Hunter Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Enticing of Wolfe

I know you've noticed me spying at you from across the fire- I could tell by the way you flashed that bawdy grin my way. My name, good sir, is Melodie. As you've probably guessed, I'm attracted to your rugged charm. Then again, many women are. What I offer you though, is so much greater than a quick tryst or summer romance.

I am not experienced in intricate dealings of love. In this regard, I have very little to offer you in comparison with the many other women that try to woo you. Unlike these ladies, I will not be content merely to coo out compliments as you pass. I want you- your smile, your strength, your entire being.

My dreams are large, so much larger than any ordinary townsperson's. I refuse to settle for a quiet life, settling down to rear children and live on "just enough." I believe you may feel the same way. You, like I, will not be satisfied to remain stagnant in your position. You desire to advance your position in society, and I can help you achieve this. Take your place by my side and I will ensure you want for nothing. No prize will prove too magnificent for you, my Wolfe. I swear by all the gods, be they real or imagined, you will be the most powerful man in all of the land if you only stay with me.

If my proposal proves interesting, I entreat you to meet me in town between your patrols. I understand it may seem uncouth for a maiden to ask a man for an outing, but where I come from it is also uncouth for women to fight her way into a position of power. Meet me by the markets, and I will give you a taste of what a life with me can grant you. We will stroll through the crowded streets, taking in the sights. Although we've both probably walked these blocks at least a hundred times before, the thrill of doing so in one another's company will make the experience new again. We'll chat about a great many subjects: our interests, our desires, our futures. I can not promise that I will be skilled in my attempts to woo you with words, but I assure you that my actions will be enough. Women are crafty beings, you see. If you prefer I wear an elaborate dress rather than my ragged hunting garb, simply say the word. Ask me to adorn myself in jewels and I will buy the town's entire stock. I will do anything to prove to you that my intentions are not frivolous. Once we finish in the markets, I propose we stop by the forest just outside of town. I have spent much time there in my travels, and I know of a babbling brook nestled in its heart. Very few visit there, so assure you that we will be very much alone. Away from the prying eyes of the town, we may feel compelled to share a moment of peace to ourselves.

I will eagerly await your reply, Wolfe.

26th Apr, 2017 - 2:59am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chynacat
(+)

Page 4 Hunter Melodie

Message to Advisor

These Chaotic Warriors seem to have a way of tracking me down when I am least prepared. These men are not like the marauders I take down on a daily basis. They are far more skilled, and give me quite the beating whenever I bump into them. I'm still alive though, which is a miracle for anyone nowadays. It seems like each week a new adventurer is cut down, although I can't say I empathize with their plight. I may have had the same experiences as them, but I endured and let my decisions lead me down the correct path. That being said, may they find peace in whatever happens after death.

On a cheerier note, you'll be pleased to know that I've found myself a man. And before you ask, I didn't purchase his time from the brothel. Wolfe is charming, although he is rather high-maintenance. I don't mind though- seeing him content gives me greater joy than I can put into words. Look at me, I'm starting to sound like some sort of romantic fool. There are also strategic benefits to our relationship. Wolfe is a very influential man in society, and his spot by my side ensures that the people will flock to me quicker than they ever would if I were alone. He respects my aspirations to greatness, and will aid me on my ascent through the ranks.

26th Apr, 2017 - 3:13am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chynacat
(+)

Hunter Melodie

Renting a room at the Tavern

The tavern offers rooms for cheap. Even a penniless wanderer like me could gather together enough to buy a bed in a single day of work. I suppose this is why the establishment is always swamped. I have my own home now, but I do look fondly on the days that I would return to my room to hear the bawdy tale of adventurers in the next room over. It wasn't the most comfortable of abodes, but there was a sort of rugged charm in the boisterous atmosphere.

26th Apr, 2017 - 6:03pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chynacat
(+)

Melodie the Hunter

Dating Wolfe

We are both very ambitious people, of that much I am sure. Our aspirations are grand, much grander than any ordinary person would ever dare to hope for. I believe that is one of the reasons that we have got along as well as we do. This is not the only reason that we are drawn to one another, but it is the reason that we have endured for as long as we have. Attraction and fond feelings are not alone enough to weather the trials of time, but common goals are.

I love you Wolfe. This much you should already know- if not by my words, then by my actions. I told you when we first met that I did not want a short-term relationship with you, and now I believe it is time to begin considering what the future might hold for us. If your love for me is not enough to convince you to consider me more seriously, then I beseech you to use that brain of yours and consider the practical benefits. I am constantly tugging my way up the social ladder. I was born a farm girl, but have by my own luck and skill managed to acquire an army of my own. I own an abode grander than many nobles in town, and am skilled in the many arts of ruling. It is only a matter of time before I take my place as the rightful ruler of this land. As I told you before, I would like you to be at my side when that happens. I need to be sure that I can depend on you to stay through this difficult phase of my ascent, and will not be satisfied to be only another ephemeral "love" of yours. I want something more secure, more permanent.

If you have any love for me, you will consider my request. If love is not enough, think of your desire for power. If this still is not enough, then I fear I must end what we have before either of us becomes too attached. I beg that you not make me do this, for I fear I am already rather enamored with you.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Apr, 2017 - 3:30am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chynacat
(+)

Melodie Hunter - Page 4

Favorite Skill training

As a child, I wasn't around learned men very often. Sure, there were soldiers and all sorts of travelers, but it was rare to see any sort of scholar passing through our lands. When I first came to town, I met a whole bunch of people much younger than myself, yet they seemed so much more refined and articulate. The folks at the Studium wouldn't even let me in the first time I dropped in for lessons. After handing over a bunch of pretty pebbles to Lady Fluke, I managed to finally convince them that I wasn't a waste of their time.

Given my history, I figured that intellectual pursuits would always be more of a necessary evil than an interest. However, when I began my first lesson in Elven language, I found myself intrigued by the subject. Everything seemed to make sense, like it was instinct. Once I learned all that I could there, I moved on to Orcish, then the Common language. Each one had its own distinct complexities, yet I managed to gain a rather complete understanding of all that I made an attempt to learn. I was a bit shocked, but soon came to terms with the fact that a ruler must be skilled at more than just swinging a sword. It seems that I have a talent for killing AND learning new languages.

8th May, 2017 - 2:52am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chynacat
(+)

Melodie Hunter Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 4

Deciphering Wolfe

I've known you for nearly a year, yet I cannot remember a time that you were not by my side. That is not to say I was incomplete, as I know you and I are both individuals more than capable of succeeding without companionship. Even so, you have only made my life better, and I am ever grateful. Sentimentalities aside, I have something we must discuss.

You are an impressive man in all respects- this much will come as no surprise, as you joke about it on nearly every outing. When the ladies in town fawn over you, I see the way you chuckle. You assure me that you see no reason to entertain the daydreams of little girls when you have a mighty queen to satisfy your desires and ambitions. Still, I am ashamed to admit that I am a jealous fool. I've never been fond of sharing in general, much less sharing you Wolfe. We've both agreed to pursue more than a trivial romance, so I see no shame in making that fact clear to the rest of the town. Let them begin to see us as the ruling pair we will once be. I intend to marry you one day (I'll let you say it was your idea, do not worry about your precious manhood), and although I am not sure of exactly when that will happen, I believe this is a step in the correct direction.

I can only imagine that the news will not end all of your admirers from lusting after you, but I will concede to let them do so from a distance. I know you enjoy having your ego stroked dear, so I will allow you this one small victory. That being said, let them do so knowing that an approach means a confrontation with the point of my sword. Like I said, I am a jealous woman and unwilling to simply hand you over to those harlots. I assure you that my many charms will be enough to sate your hunger.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Melodie the Hunter

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,