Xavouir the Mystic

Xavouir Mystic - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 13th Apr, 2017 - 3:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 250
Post Date: 13th Apr, 2017 - 2:06pm / Post ID: #

Xavouir the Mystic
A Friend

Xavouir the Mystic

"Xavouir is a tall man of nearly, but not quite, seven feet with a thin frame set under green hooded robes. While few get a good look at his eyes, those that do see red, a malign color, whose gaze pierces the soul of every man it falls upon. Falling underneath the green hood is slick, black hair that tumbles down upon Xavouir shoulders."

[In Character upon the book the scribe gave me]
"Tis a fell day that my mother has fallen. A pox on the fire that did it, and death to all fires to come! I cannot remain, my homestead my family gone in an instant. Through my studies I have gained an inclining in the arcane arts and a steady hand that may wield a longsword against my foes. First I make haste to an institute which may improve my understanding of this world, and the magic that fill it. After this I know not what the world will do with me, but I hope to be prepared for the wars waged to come..."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Apr, 2017 - 3:34pm / Post ID: #

Xavouir the Mystic
A Friend

Mystic Xavouir

Advisor Description

An appallingly thin man in blue robes hobbles towards Xavouir. Like the youth, the priest has long dark hair that falls to his shoulders, but unlike the youth this man is aged. His hair is yet to change color, but the wrinkles upon this man's skin told the tale of time for all to read.

"Good sir, I know who you are, and what you seek. I offer guidance where I had not offered my presence before. I am Derick, and I have been watching you for some time," says Derick the priest.

Xavouir was shocked by this man's sudden appearance, but he was not about to shirk this priest's help. "Be you friend or foe, for I dislike being watched without my knowing," asks Xavouir.

"I told you I be here for guidance, for your spiritual growth. Let me help you in your quest for knowledge," says Derick.

After a moment of consideration, Xavouir gives in. "Fine, let's talk."

> TOPIC: Xavouir the Mystic

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,