Best Time To Study

Best Time Study - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 22nd Apr, 2017 - 9:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 13th Apr, 2017 - 6:10pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Best Time To Study

College students study best later in the day, study shows

Researchers used a survey-based, empirical model and a neuroscience-based, theoretical model to analyze the learning patterns of college students to determine optimum times when cognitive performance can be expected to be at its peak. The study showed that much later starting times of after 11 a.m. Or noon, result in the best learning. Ref. Source 4r.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Apr, 2017 - 6:50pm / Post ID: #

Best Time To Study
A Friend

Study Time Best

Yes, I find this is true for me as well. I'm definitely better after 1000 and my most effective time is probably between 1330 - 1730. Yes, that is military time. Of course, after 22 years in the Army I've trained myself to be able to perform at any time… especially since many operations start at oh-dark-thirty. That's a military term for very late at night or very early in the morning while the rest of the world is still dreaming their dreams of sugar plums.

Post Date: 13th Apr, 2017 - 7:34pm / Post ID: #

Best Time To Study
A Friend

Best Time To Study UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

My greatest production happens later in the evening or at night. I'm not sure why, but I know ideas for my writing come easier later in the day. I wake up feeling pretty groggy in the morning, and perhaps by night I've "Exercised" my brain enough to come up with better ideas.

I don't think I've ever written an essay for college at a time other than at night.

22nd Apr, 2017 - 9:16pm / Post ID: #

Study Time Best

I'm a night owl, and I find that I study best at night. I've tried morning and afternoon, but I'm just too groggy to be efficient. Creativity is at a high during later hours for me as well.

> TOPIC: Best Time To Study

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,