Building A Character Around Yourself - Page 3 of 9

I tried to be as objective as I could be using - Page 3 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 14th Apr, 2017 - 12:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (9) »
Post Date: 14th Apr, 2017 - 3:40am / Post ID: #

Building A Character Around Yourself
A Friend

Building A Character Around Yourself - Page 3

I'd be down - guess it is time to read up more on 5e. My experience is with Pathfinder, so hopefully it isn't too much of a learning curve.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Apr, 2017 - 3:44am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Yourself Character Building

No not too much I am old and a blonde and if I can handle it I am sure you can too Nightlain.

Post Date: 14th Apr, 2017 - 3:48am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Building A Character Around Yourself Reviews RPG & Card Board

I'm a blonde too! Oh no! I'm sure I'll be alright; I just bookmarked a 5e guide for easy reference. Now the question is - are we all human? *smile*.

Post Date: 14th Apr, 2017 - 4:08am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 3 Yourself Character Building

If we are playing ourselves we would have to be human why are you not human? Nothing wrong with being blonde if you need extra help I will send you pictures *laugh* besides you are young and can learn yet.

Post Date: 14th Apr, 2017 - 5:21am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Yourself Character Building

Okay, I admit, that does sound like fun. Do we have a Dungeon Master willing and able though? I have a lot of time invested in running the other campaign already.

If we do get something running I'd have to ask whoever ends up with it if they'd allow me to use the Unearthed Arcana artificer class. Blending science and magic has always been a fantasy of mine, and would be one of the first things I'd attempt in such a scenario.

Granted, I think my first project would actually be a magic impelled dynamo rather than the magical equivalent of a Gauss rifle, but hey, the situation may indeed call for a more immediately destructive tool than an AC electric current.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 14th Apr, 2017 - 6:06am

14th Apr, 2017 - 12:32pm / Post ID: #

I think something like this only works when the people around you are rating your attributes and not you doing it for yourself. We tend to rate ourselves higher than we actually are because self-humiliation or self-abasement is not something that humankind can do easily. Just my philosophical take on it otherwise making a game out of it will be interesting if you added skills you actually already know *wink*.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Apr, 2017 - 12:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Building Character Yourself - Page 3

Does this mean you are in with us Krusten? What would your stats be like?

Post Date: 14th Apr, 2017 - 12:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Building Character Yourself Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 3

I tried to be as objective as I could be using the stat explanation site I used. But, there are probably two issues with this. One, what Krusten said is right, we usually look at ourselves through rose colored glasses. So, maybe we deflate the numbers? Second, the site I found may be too generous in its explanation of the numbers. Does anyone think it's too generous?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (9) »

> TOPIC: Building A Character Around Yourself

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,