Building A Character Around Yourself - Page 8 of 9

Yes the game is going very well and it is - Page 8 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 11th Nov, 2017 - 3:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 9 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 
Post Date: 19th Apr, 2017 - 5:48am / Post ID: #

Building A Character Around Yourself
A Friend

Building A Character Around Yourself - Page 8

That's the fun part of it Txt. Instead of playing characters that have stats at the upper end of the scale we play ourselves. We have average scores. It's entertaining to think of what you would do in a situation instead of a character. It would be a chance for character development as well. You don't feel that you stand out and so that wouldn't be interesting to play. You would grow though. Going through these type of adventures the "You " In game would end up being much different than the real " you".

Sponsored Links:
14th Jul, 2017 - 1:36pm / Post ID: #

Yourself Character Building

This would be so boring. I am not fabulous in any of the realms so creating a character surrounding my real attributes will be like creating a less than average character. That's the whole reason I love fantasy, I can pretend to be something I'm not.

Post Date: 14th Jul, 2017 - 2:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Building A Character Around Yourself Reviews RPG & Card Board

Roleplay,

We are actually in a campaign around this and you'd be surprised how much fun it is. I think we all tend to underestimate ourselves. Oh, and the tension in it is palpable because you can't just role up a new character…

14th Jul, 2017 - 2:49pm / Post ID: #

Page 8 Yourself Character Building

Oh no I wouldn't create a character like me. She will be bound to lose from the start. Top weak to fight, top slow to avoid, too unwise to save, etc.

Post Date: 14th Jul, 2017 - 2:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Yourself Character Building

You may be selling yourself short. Talk to Kyrroeth as she thought the same as you but she is doing ok for now even if she is sleeping on the job smile.gif.

Post Date: 14th Jul, 2017 - 3:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

KN,

*laugh*, sleeping on the job… that is too funny.

Roleplay,

And yes, the fact that you say you are unwise displays a lot of wisdom… add points for that. And my guess is your smart. Points for that. So, perhaps you are a wizard in a play as your self Role-playing Game. Like Raistlin in the Dragonlance series… if you are familiar with that. He was weak and slow and hundred other bad things… but man did he have powerful magic.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Nov, 2017 - 3:31pm / Post ID: #

Building Character Yourself - Page 8

I was monitoring the 3.5 Play As Yourself game, to see how its coming along. No, I won't be joining but I'm glad this this topic I started help lead to its creation *wink*.

Post Date: 11th Nov, 2017 - 3:37pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Building Character Yourself Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 8

Yes the game is going very well and it is a fun game for all that do join it. This is not a easy game for anyone especially playing themselves but people are having a great time.

+  « First of 9 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 

> TOPIC: Building A Character Around Yourself

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,