3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation - Page 14 of 42

The modification of my character sheet is - Page 14 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 28th May, 2017 - 6:31pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 42 pgs.  10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18  ...Latest (42) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Create your Character here. Your Character is based on your real life stats. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 28th May, 2017 - 12:00am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation - Page 14

Ah, I see, won't pry any further, just thought it was odd.

In any case, maybe you two can regale us with some of the world's 'news' that we've missed biggrin.gif.

Sponsored Links:
28th May, 2017 - 12:09am / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Creation RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Storyteller says...

Well Sony Pictures Animation is going to be releasing to make a movie about cell phone emoji, but stupid things like that aren't all too uncommon. Honestly though the one thing I am not looking forward to is the Justice League, mainly because I have lost nearly all confidence in DC and how frustrating it is to see them screw up their superheroes.

Also, for myself, I generally go everywhere with my laptop because I really cannot go without it and I get a little nervous with it not in my site or nearby. As too my cell phone, but pretty much everyone has that on their person.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 28th May, 2017 - 12:12am

Post Date: 28th May, 2017 - 4:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation Archive Pathfinder / D&D

It works. Also, I can do that. Just need some time. Just woke and am getting going. Hope we can have fun.

Post Date: 28th May, 2017 - 4:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 14 Creation RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

It may take a bit, Kntoran's off traveling today. Unfortunately, he didn't get to set your character to editing mode before he left, so I think you'll find that your character sheet is locked out of further edits. Just get what you need lined up and it can be handled later.

Speaking of though. Thomas, were you going to open up your character sheet?

Post Date: 28th May, 2017 - 5:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Creation RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Allen your character is approved for play. I will get you in the game here shortly. I want to get Thomas in soon if he starts a character sheet.

28th May, 2017 - 6:04pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

The Storyteller says...

I'll see about getting that taken care of within the next couple of hours, and then perhaps I can have me and Allen join at the same time.

Admittedly, another suggestion given was that Allen goes in first and the way we can play it out as I go looking for him and that's how I get in if you want have him start right away.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th May, 2017 - 6:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Creation - Page 14

Thomas based on the lists your finals stats are as listed: Strength: 12; Dexterity: 10; Constitution: 14; Intelligence: 14; Wisdom: 13 and Charisma: 13.

Go ahead and get your character fleshed out and I will get you both in soon.

Post Date: 28th May, 2017 - 6:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Creation D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 14

The modification of my character sheet is going a bit slowly. Am having to collect and place the Information into it. Also still need to work out my skills and feats. Also, I will be remaining human until the dragon stuff can potentially become available. However, I was also thinking of a more spiritually divine nature as well. This plays into my faith as a bring. But that will come once the characters meet me. Sense they don't know me and you all don't know me very well yet.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.