3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation - Page 15 of 42

Thomas, Your character looks very interesting. - Page 15 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 28th May, 2017 - 9:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 42 pgs.  11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19  ...Latest (42) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Create your Character here. Your Character is based on your real life stats. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
28th May, 2017 - 6:37pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation - Page 15

The Storyteller says...

I was also offering Allen the consideration the Subduing Strike feat if he is looking for a way to feat non-lethal damage with a weapon, though permission would need to be gained from the Dungeon Master as the feat is from Book of Exalted Deeds.

Subduing Strike (General)
You are adept at striking to deal nonlethal damage even with normal weapons.
Benefit: You can use any melee weapon to deal nonlethal damage with no penalty on your attack roll, if you are a rogue, you can deal nonlethal damage with your sneak attack even you are using a normal melee weapon. This feat does not allow you to deal nonlethal damage with ranged weapons.
Special: A fighter may select Subduing Strike as one of his fighter bonus feats.
Normal: If you use a melee weapon designed to deal lethal damage to deal nonlethal damage instead, you take a -4 penalty on your attack roll. Rogues normally can only use saps or unarmed strikes to deal nonlethal damage with their sneak attacks.
-------------

I will see about putting my character sheet. Just to confirm, I can take Divine Bard correct?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th May, 2017 - 6:37pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation
A Friend

Creation RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Yes As you edit and get your character sheet going remember two things. You will not have any gold or money that is in the world you are going to. You will not have anything on you that is not currently on you at the time you are taken to the new world. This includes common weapons such as swords, bows and other things like that.

28th May, 2017 - 6:50pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Storyteller says...

Technically I don't have any money anyway at the moment, so that isn't an issue.

Honestly, apart from my wallet, my cell phone, the clothes on my back, and my laptop case with my laptop with a few papers and the power cord I wouldn't have anything else. I generally have my laptop charge during the night so it is fully charged when I go out and about.

Also, of note, I do have nearly all Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 books in pdf format on my laptop. The honest truth, because I am a bit of a hoarder for such resources even if I don't generally get to use most of them under general situations and it may take some time to find the right book. Thankfully, it is all mostly organized as I am a bit OCD involving keeping things organized.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 28th May, 2017 - 6:54pm

Post Date: 28th May, 2017 - 7:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 15 Creation RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I have no issues about or with what you have on your laptop. I too have all the 3.5 books on my computer and on a flash drive.

28th May, 2017 - 7:17pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock

Creation RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Storyteller says...

May I take the Investigator and Obscure Lore feats? The former giving me a a +2 bonus on all Gather Information checks and Search checks while the latter allows me to have a +4 insight bonus on checks using my bardic knowledge class feature.

Also, yes, I am choosing to stay as a human.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 28th May, 2017 - 7:19pm

Post Date: 28th May, 2017 - 7:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

My character sheet is just about set up. I believe I have already incorporated most of the things talked about here. But I still need to add the Flaws themselves. Also, the glasses don't negate the flaw, they just lessen the effects. So instead of a negative 3 to checks it's a negative 2 or one with the glasses.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th May, 2017 - 9:31pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Creation - Page 15

The Storyteller says...

My character sheet is updated and ready to go, though if the Dungeon Master denies me taking the Obscure Lore feat or sees any other issues it will mean that I will edit and revise.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 28th May, 2017 - 9:36pm

Post Date: 28th May, 2017 - 9:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Creation D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 15

Thomas,

Your character looks very interesting. I look forward to interacting with you. With KN leaving soon it may be a bit before we actually 'meet' though.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.