3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation - Page 23 of 42

Yes I am sure that he will give his input - Page 23 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 19th Oct, 2017 - 4:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 42 pgs.  19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27  ...Latest (42) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Create your Character here. Your Character is based on your real life stats. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 17th Oct, 2017 - 11:10pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation - Page 23

Every one in my worlds start as a level one. You will start with max hit points allowed as a level one. One thing about my games that once you level up your experience goes back to zero to get to the next level. While this is harsh in some ways it does help people level up slower and actually earn more experience and knowledge through the game. Plus the chance to acquire more gear. I will allow the factotum class.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Oct, 2017 - 5:08am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Creation RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Okay. I've put the primary data in. Please check it over and let me know what needs changing.

Post Date: 18th Oct, 2017 - 4:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Your universe - your rules. I'll just play in it *smile* Just a question, though: I read in the game thread about physical changes due to coming into the world. What should visibly occur when my character/me does come in?

Post Date: 18th Oct, 2017 - 4:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 23 Creation RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

That will yet be determined. I am still waiting for Thomas to give his input before I finalize your stats. Once we get that and you are are approved then you will find out what happens to you when you arrive in the new land.

Post Date: 18th Oct, 2017 - 5:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Creation RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

If it follows the pattern, nothing at all to begin with.

Shortly after arriving, we each noticed skills and knowledge we didn't have before.

Then there was something of an awakening event, which unlocked the rest of the class skills for use. Rachel had a powwow with another druid, Thomas had visions, and I got zapped on touching a chunk of mithral (The thing gave me mild argyria to boot)

Other than my skin shifting color a bit and getting a bit tougher, there have been no physical changes as of yet, but the Lord of the place we're in is also from our world, but arrived decades ago. He's become a dwarf since then.

P.S. Kn, did Dennis leave his gear behind? Not to seem like a vulture, but it would make it a lot easier to outfit the new guy, especially since I'd be out of mithral before I got to his armor if I make a set for Thalica too.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 18th Oct, 2017 - 5:10pm

Post Date: 18th Oct, 2017 - 6:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Out of Character: You did not search his place there for you are not sure but that has yet to be seen. All you know is that he was not there and you did not see it laying about.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th Oct, 2017 - 4:54am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Creation - Page 23

Is there a way to ping Thomas so he can add his input? I’d like to join in soon *smile*.

Post Date: 19th Oct, 2017 - 4:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Creation D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 23

Yes I am sure that he will give his input in this thread soon. I have plans for you already so you will be in the game soon.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.