3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation - Page 4 of 42

You went and picked one of the few books I'm - Page 4 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 26th May, 2017 - 5:56am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (42) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Create your Character here. Your Character is based on your real life stats. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 25th May, 2017 - 11:54pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation - Page 4

Hello everyone. My name is Allen. And with my interest in this game I have a few things to present.

First of is my personal stats and the reasons for them.

Strength: 14-15 (2): throws small objects for long distances. I have a long thrown range for objects but at the same time I am not as strong as I could be.
Dexterity: 18-19 (4): Light on feet, able to often hit small moving targets. I am like a monkey I will climb a tree about as fast and one thinks they can. Also 9 Times out of 10, small targets like pests are just a rock or BB shot away from a serious hurting.
Con: 16-17 (3): Easily shrugs off most illnesses. I rarely to never get sick. However, when I finally do get sick, it hits me hard.
Int: 16-17 (3): Fairly intelligent, able to understand new tasks quickly (When it comes to book smarts I am not a genius but I am smarter than most people I know. Will list drawbacks in a bit.
Wisdom: 16-17 (3): Reads people and situations fairly well (Empathic nature and Photographic memory) may drop to 14-15. However, when I am focused on a task, I am focused. This can mean that if I am to stand watch then I will stand watch well.

Charisma: 12-13 (1): Mildly interesting, knows what to say to the right people. I am a likable being but more often than not I stick my foot in my mouth.

As for class, I am not a weapons being. I don't use much more than my fists. Magic isn't a very strong thing.

I hold true to my nature. I am calmer than most and very cool under pressure. I am a very patient being. However, if I am made angry, I won't be the nicest of beings. Though my temper is short lived, it can be quite the defensive destruction.

Unlike most, when I get angry, I don't get offensive. I get defensive. I take more hits and won't drop easily. However, as I just said, these are very short lived.

I hold close to me my guardians. All 13 of them. Though I can't recall many of them, three do come to mind. Alaira, my dragon spirit and the main guardian I constantly interact with whenever I meditate. Mother Oak, my stalwart Lady and the main grounding for my meditation. Finally but not least, Windie, my ever likable and cute wind serpent.

Beside my patients and temper and just like some dragons, I am a chatterbox. I am also always wanting to move around and can't normally remain in a single location for too long. Beyond that, I feel that dragons are what represents me the most. Hope that helps.

Now for drawbacks.
1) I need and have glasses.
2) I am currently out of shape. But that doesn't mean my punches are any less effective. While I may be a precision type fighter, it doesn't mean that I won't hurt each time I hit someone.
3) Sometimes I can be too kind and thus put myself into harms way.
4) I personally don't like certain items of wear. I would rather go without. They feel constricting.
5) While I am empathic, I ain't as perceptive as some.
6) While I am smart, my overactive imagination can sometimes get me into trouble.
7) I am not the best looking tool in the shed.

Reconcile Edited: allencory on 25th May, 2017 - 11:58pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th May, 2017 - 12:05am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Creation RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Based on what you have said I would give you the following stats.

Strength 13
Intelligence 12
Wisdom 12
Dexterity 16
Constitution 13
Charisma 10

You will have to explain to me these guardians of yours. How did they come to be and how do they provide you with focus and well being? If you are approved for play what kind of person are you really? I am not talking what you play or how you act in games. The real you the real person behind the words. What is your dreams?

The others will need to put what they think your stats are too so we can come up with a consensus and get you ready to play.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 26th May, 2017 - 1:05am

Post Date: 26th May, 2017 - 2:07am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation Archive Pathfinder / D&D

That's cool. Also, everything I said is all about me.

As for the guardians, they were always there. I was awoken to them when I was about 20. According to what I have been informed of, normally you aren't even aware they are there. They help you with anything spiritual.

This includes the following:
1) nightmares in your dreams
2) dark being out to bring you down.
3) spiritual guidance, should you need it.
4) easing the passing unto death.

One never really knows all 13 of them, until it is almost time for one to die.

The only other way is to be made aware of them. This is done by having a native American/American Indian shaman awake you via a rite they know.

In that sense, I am also a dreamer. I have almost 100% control over my own dreams. However, as with the dimension door spell, I can directly connect to another's dreams and provide help to them in some way, shape, form or fashion.

Alaira is but one of them. I have meet about half of my guardians. Their names, however, I don't know all of them.

Their title is what they do, when I am effectively at my most vulnerable, I.E. When I sleep or when I am meditating, they watch over and protect me.

Post Date: 26th May, 2017 - 2:27am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 4 Creation RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Interesting

One of the things I'd like to hear about would be skills. What you're good at doing, and what you would like to be good at?

As for class, I still think Totemist might be interesting. Monk or Swordsage could work as well. (Swordsage is a versatile Dexterity based light armor martial class that has a similar flavor to a monk).

Post Date: 26th May, 2017 - 2:42am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Creation RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I see. Well, as for my personal skills, I am really good with electronics of any kind. Computers and games are something I love the most. Beyond that I have some empathy, example being the sense motive skill ability.

My personal knowledge is more in the form of arcana and nature. I personally have devoted time and effort into studying and researching both Fairies and Dragons. Dragons more so than Fairies. Also, I am not very street wise. However, I am very book savy.

As for what I want to gain, I want to get better with my perception, other knowledge skills and with my ability to survive on the streets.

Post Date: 26th May, 2017 - 4:18am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Okay, so a rather spiritual person. After that, I'm actually thinking Oracle/Shaman, but those are Pathfinder classes.

What do you think of the classes I mentioned?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th May, 2017 - 4:54am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Creation - Page 4

I was actually thinking something close to the Martial Artist and along the oriental Adventures line myself.

I may be a spiritualist by nature, but I am not a magically inclined being personally.

Post Date: 26th May, 2017 - 5:56am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Creation D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 4

You went and picked one of the few books I'm not at all familiar with tongue.gif

Is there anything in there in particular that sings to who you are? I don't just mean in a 'this would be neat to do' sense, I mean in terms of 'this is who I would be in this world.'

Just as an example, let me tell you about the three you're joining.
-Rachel has long felt herself to be a part of nature and something of a guardian thereof, and so she became a Druid.
-Dennis was an army ranger, and naturally gravitated towards the base class with the same basic skill set, (Go figure) the Ranger.
-I'm a Mechanical/ISYS engineer, I love designing and making things. I don't see myself stopping that in a new world like this, (Far from it, I'd be going nuts over the new possibilities. Magic powered trains and Gauss cannons ahoy!). And so I've become an Artificer.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 26th May, 2017 - 5:59am

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (42) »

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.