3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation - Page 34 of 40

Main thread updated and Jonathan has been - Page 34 - D&D / Pathfinder PBP RPGs - Posted: 20th Dec, 2017 - 3:45pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 1 41 116 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Create your Character here. Your Character is based on your real life stats. Dungeons and Dragons
Post Date: 16th Dec, 2017 - 6:22am / Post ID: #

Daishain
Premium
(+)
Jason
L4 Artificer

Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation - Page 34

The Engineer says...

Not a major concern, but your AC right now should be 11/11/10, In that context its standard AC/touch AC/flat footed AC.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Dec, 2017 - 2:37pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
GAME MASTER
ALL

Game Master ◀

Creation RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Ignoble says...

Ok next thing you need to work on is a description of you and your name. Description should include height, weight, hair color and style plus eye color and glasses if any.

Post Date: 19th Dec, 2017 - 9:54pm / Post ID: #
Jonathan
L3 Crusader

Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet ◀

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation RPGs PBP Pathfinder / D&D

The Guardian says...

All right, I've updated the character again. Please look it over and let me know what you think?

Post Date: 19th Dec, 2017 - 10:08pm / Post ID: #

Daishain
Premium
(+)
Jason
L4 Artificer

Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet

Page 34 Creation RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Engineer says...

Looks good to start on my end, but that's not my call

Note: you do have the option of selecting up to 2 flaws in exchange for feats. Flaws can make things more interesting, and more feats are always good.

The main concern I have right now is posting rate. You seem to wait days at a time in between posting on here. Will that continue to be the norm as a player?

Attached Image Edited: daishain on 19th Dec, 2017 - 10:10pm

Post Date: 19th Dec, 2017 - 10:57pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
GAME MASTER
ALL

Game Master ◀

Creation RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Ignoble says...

The only thing you need to do is Change your name on the character sheet to you given name. As this is you. I have approved you for play in the game and I will be placing you in the game soon.

Post Date: 20th Dec, 2017 - 12:27am / Post ID: #
Jonathan
L3 Crusader

Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet ◀

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation

The Guardian says...

I changed the name, didn't realize it was defaulting. I see Fatebringer and I think… "Me." :)

As far as my posting rate, it was partly because of my frustration at not getting the character sheet to take the first few times and not wanting to type it all out again and partially because I knew that once I do get approved I would be posting more so I was giving myself a small breather before following up with the time commitment to a game like this.

Post Date: 20th Dec, 2017 - 12:38am / Post ID: #

Daishain
Premium
(+)
Jason
L4 Artificer

Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet

Page 34 3.5 D&D You Character RPG Creation

The Engineer says...

Okay, fair enough. Welp, you've been set to active. I'd suggest reading up a bit on what's been going on. Kntoran should make your entry post soon.

Post Date: 20th Dec, 2017 - 3:45pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
GAME MASTER
ALL

Game Master ◀

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Creation - Page 34

Ignoble says...

Main thread updated and Jonathan has been transported to the world. For good or ill we all have to wait and see *smile*.

Guest please SHARE: "3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation" on:

Sponsored Links:

To go deeper into this Topic ensure to Search unique terms for: 3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar and ensuring that your Post complies with our RPG Etiquette before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Dice Options: Need Dice Help?

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy and Disclaimer pages.
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.

Latest Topics

Key: Background for Upgraded Members
Updated every 5 minutes See More

Latest Member Intro

Newest Members

Updated every: 31 minutes

Highlights

Global Warming: Natural Or Man-made?: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By News 1.9 Day(s) Ago
Russia vs USA: Will there be a World War over the expansion of Russia? By Trans 4 Days Ago
2018 Football World Cup Forum Contest: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By JB 1 Week Ago
Russia FIFA World Cup 2018: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By JB 1 Week Ago
Donald Trump: Can you see him as the next President of one of the most powerful countries in the world, the United States of America? By daishain 1 Week Ago
The Trump Immigration Wall: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By News 2nd Jun, 2018 - 12:21am
Bulletproof Backpacks: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Champion 24th Mar, 2018 - 7:36pm
Nikolas Cruz: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Comstat 10th Mar, 2018 - 3:52pm
Men In Uniform - Authorized Excessive Violence: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By KNtoran 7th Feb, 2018 - 12:03am
Atheists Not To Be Feared!: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Gknightbc 18th Nov, 2017 - 5:34pm
Wide Screen Columns: Now your screen is not as empty as before. What are your thoughts about this new feature in the Community? By JB 14th Oct, 2017 - 12:32am
Offensive Trademarks: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 20th Jun, 2017 - 4:16pm

Updated every: 14 minutes