3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation - Page 35 of 35

Okay, if you could, try to list it out a little - Page 35 - D&D / Pathfinder PBP RPGs - Posted: 1 Hour Ago

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 6 23 112 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Create your Character here. Your Character is based on your real life stats. Dungeons and Dragons
Post Date: 20th Jan, 2018 - 2:18am / Post ID: #

Thomaslee
Premium
(+)
Thomas
Bard lvl 3

Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation - Page 35

The Storyteller says...

Am I the only one who feels making so many Look and Spot checks can get tedious?

I am actually missing the combined Perception check, and wonder if we might set up something of a Passive Perception so we don't need to constantly roll every tunnel or path we go down.

Post Date: 7 Hours Ago / Post ID: #
Thomas
unsure

Loner / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Editing Editing

Creation RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Gamer says...

Well I will be honest theres not much about me to say I have spent most my life indoors playing computer games my faces are Role-playing Game I am not that good with social skills in person but am good with a screen in front of me I feel less nervous that I am going to screw up I've been mugged once and I didn't care about someone trying to beat me up I went chasing after the one that took my phone the most exciting thing about my life I would say.

Post Date: 6 Hours Ago / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
GAME MASTER
ALL

Game Master ◀

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation RPGs PBP Pathfinder / D&D

Ignoble says...

Sounds good now tell us about your intelligence, you body strengths. You are not active? Can you run a block a two without getting winded? How well do you feel you look what do others think about you?

Post Date: 5 Hours Ago / Post ID: #
Thomas
unsure

Loner / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Editing Editing

Page 35 Creation RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Gamer says...

Well as far as running I can run and sprint a good distance before being winded in broad built with some strength behind me just never tested it but I do bring home the shopping so I can carry a good bit with my shoulders but my main strength is my mind.

Post Date: 3 Hours Ago / Post ID: #

Kyrroeth
Premium
(+)
Rachel
Druid 3

Novice / Head
Character Sheet ◀

Creation RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Runner of trails says...

You will need to use the first initial of your last name as well. Otherwise we will have two characters named Thomas which might be slightly confusing *wink*.

Post Date: 1 Hour Ago / Post ID: #

Daishain
Premium
(+)
Jason
L3 Artificer

Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation

The Engineer says...

Okay, if you could, try to list it out a little more clearly.

Strength: If you don't have gym weight benchmarks or things of that nature to list, try letting us know how easily you can heft 50+ pound items and things of the sort

Dexterity: nimbleness of the fingers, throwing accuracy, adeptness with a gun/bow, anything of that nature.

Constitution: how long you can run, how easily you can get sick, your relative pain threshhold.

Intelligence: examples of pure reasoning ability, math, most sciences, puzzle solving, etc.

Wisdom: how often you forget your keys, how much in the way of so called "Common sense" you have, how likely you are to walk into a lamp pole because you were focused on something else.

Charisma: Its all about force of personality with this one and connecting with people. How easily do you know what to say to others? Can you get them to listen, or even take instructions from you?

Or, as some joker on the internet put it:
Strength is being able to crush a tomato.
Dexterity is being able to dodge a tomato.
Constitution is being able to eat a bad tomato.
Intelligence is knowing a tomato is a fruit.
Wisdom is knowing not to put a tomato in a fruit salad.
Charisma is being able to sell a tomato based fruit salad.

Please try to be honest with this.

While at it, it would be good if you described what kind of things you would get up to if this morning you were walking down your street back on earth, and that evening was told you'd need to defend yourself from goblins. Would you try and seek the mysteries of magic, or just grab a weapon and shield and start bashing?

Bear in mind that for this game, your character is YOU. You woke up one morning and got kidnapped to a world of beauty and danger. You get a bit of help adjusting and learning, but for the most part this is you dealing with a new reality.

Post Date: Sun Feb 25, 2018 - 5:22:48 GMT / Post ID: #

History

We interrupt 3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation to share infobreak from the journals of some good thinker:
HistoricToday is: 25th February (GMT), in history on the 25th of February, 1882 AD the following birth happened:
Bruno? Traven: Writer (Sierra Madre)

Guest please SHARE: "3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation" on:

Sponsored Links:

To go deeper into this Topic ensure to Search unique terms for: 3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar and ensuring that your Post complies with our RPG Etiquette before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Dice Options: Need Dice Help?

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.

ROK II

The PvP Elitist

Devious

Hunter

Sensuality

Krusten

Romantic

Hunter

Friendship

Krusten

Chivalry

Hunter

Art of War

Hunter

Lover or Fighter?

The ROK II Player to Player interface allows your Character to make secret meetings with other Characters to create alliances or establish secret relationships. The option to reward each other in certain areas is offered: Devious, Sensual, Romantic, Friendship, Chivalry and the Art of War.

Highlights

The 9.11 Conspiracy: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By News 2 Hours Ago
Donald Trump: Can you see him as the next President of one of the most powerful countries in the world, the United States of America? By News 1.8 Day(s) Ago
Bulletproof Backpacks: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Chaser 2.9 Days Ago
Nikolas Cruz: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Vex 3 Days Ago
Global Warming: Natural Or Man-made?: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By News 3.5 Days Ago
Men In Uniform - Authorized Excessive Violence: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By KNtoran 7th Feb, 2018 - 12:03am
Russia vs USA: Will there be a World War over the expansion of Russia? By Opinion 17th Jan, 2018 - 5:29pm
The Trump Immigration Wall: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Pagan 1st Jan, 2018 - 3:45am
Atheists Not To Be Feared!: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Gknightbc 18th Nov, 2017 - 5:34pm
A Science Fiction Continue The Story RPG: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By LitRPG 16th Nov, 2017 - 12:42pm
Wide Screen Columns: Now your screen is not as empty as before. What are your thoughts about this new feature in the Community? By JB 14th Oct, 2017 - 12:32am
Offensive Trademarks: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 20th Jun, 2017 - 4:16pm

Updated every: 14 minutes