3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation - Page 35 of 42

QUOTE Strength to start well weight I don't - Page 35 - D&D / Pathfinder PBP RPGs - Posted: 26th Feb, 2018 - 2:31am

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 4 21 84 Why Join Help
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Create your Character here. Your Character is based on your real life stats. Dungeons and Dragons
Post Date: 20th Jan, 2018 - 2:18am / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard

Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation - Page 35

The Storyteller says...

Am I the only one who feels making so many Look and Spot checks can get tedious?

I am actually missing the combined Perception check, and wonder if we might set up something of a Passive Perception so we don't need to constantly roll every tunnel or path we go down.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Feb, 2018 - 9:55pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
unsure

Loner / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Editing Editing

Creation RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Gamer says...

Well I will be honest theres not much about me to say I have spent most my life indoors playing computer games my faces are Role-playing Game I am not that good with social skills in person but am good with a screen in front of me I feel less nervous that I am going to screw up I've been mugged once and I didn't care about someone trying to beat me up I went chasing after the one that took my phone the most exciting thing about my life I would say.

Post Date: 24th Feb, 2018 - 11:18pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
GAME MASTER
ALL

Game Master ◀

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation RPGs PBP Pathfinder / D&D

Ignoble says...

Sounds good now tell us about your intelligence, you body strengths. You are not active? Can you run a block a two without getting winded? How well do you feel you look what do others think about you?

Post Date: 24th Feb, 2018 - 11:26pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
unsure

Loner / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Editing Editing

Page 35 Creation RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Gamer says...

Well as far as running I can run and sprint a good distance before being winded in broad built with some strength behind me just never tested it but I do bring home the shopping so I can carry a good bit with my shoulders but my main strength is my mind.

Post Date: 25th Feb, 2018 - 1:28am / Post ID: #

Kyrroeth
Premium
(+)
Rachel
Druid 5

Novice / Head
Character Sheet ◀

Creation RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Runner of trails says...

You will need to use the first initial of your last name as well. Otherwise we will have two characters named Thomas which might be slightly confusing *wink*.

Post Date: 25th Feb, 2018 - 3:41am / Post ID: #

Daishain
Premium
(+)
Jason
L5 Artificer

Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation

The Engineer says...

Okay, if you could, try to list it out a little more clearly.

Strength: If you don't have gym weight benchmarks or things of that nature to list, try letting us know how easily you can heft 50+ pound items and things of the sort

Dexterity: nimbleness of the fingers, throwing accuracy, adeptness with a gun/bow, anything of that nature.

Constitution: how long you can run, how easily you can get sick, your relative pain threshhold.

Intelligence: examples of pure reasoning ability, math, most sciences, puzzle solving, etc.

Wisdom: how often you forget your keys, how much in the way of so called "Common sense" you have, how likely you are to walk into a lamp pole because you were focused on something else.

Charisma: Its all about force of personality with this one and connecting with people. How easily do you know what to say to others? Can you get them to listen, or even take instructions from you?

Or, as some joker on the internet put it:
Strength is being able to crush a tomato.
Dexterity is being able to dodge a tomato.
Constitution is being able to eat a bad tomato.
Intelligence is knowing a tomato is a fruit.
Wisdom is knowing not to put a tomato in a fruit salad.
Charisma is being able to sell a tomato based fruit salad.

Please try to be honest with this.

While at it, it would be good if you described what kind of things you would get up to if this morning you were walking down your street back on earth, and that evening was told you'd need to defend yourself from goblins. Would you try and seek the mysteries of magic, or just grab a weapon and shield and start bashing?

Bear in mind that for this game, your character is YOU. You woke up one morning and got kidnapped to a world of beauty and danger. You get a bit of help adjusting and learning, but for the most part this is you dealing with a new reality.

Post Date: 25th Feb, 2018 - 10:40am / Post ID: #
Thomas
unsure

Loner / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Editing Editing

Page 35 3.5 D&D You Character RPG Creation

The Gamer says...

Strength to start well weight I don't know that much but I can lift a couch or a small oak table easily but not for long as to dexterity I play console games that require fast finger movements constitution I don't get ill easily and can take a good few solid punches and shrug ot off but I do have a belly so not that fit puzzles are a thing I love a good puzzle game to test my mind wisdom I have walked into a lamppost a few times due to zoning out but I do have common sense and I'm easy to get along with just a bit hyper but once you get past that you would be surprised how insightful I am as to leadership depends on the situation if I see a way to do something I am not afraid to voice it though I will say you can be a hardass when I'm in full on serious mode perfect example once played a game online with a old neighbour and our teammates ditched us first round so I incapacitated there characters and went with my friend through the level to show I won't tolerate leaving your friends or teammates when they need you in other words I don't take chances with a liability.

Post Date: 26th Feb, 2018 - 2:31am / Post ID: #

Daishain
Premium
(+)
Jason
L5 Artificer

Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Creation - Page 35

The Engineer says...

Attached Image QUOTE
Strength to start well weight I don't know that much but I can lift a couch or a small oak table easily but not for long

Okay so probably a low middling Strength score

Attached Image QUOTE
as to dexterity I play console games that require fast finger movements
finger movements are one thing, but this is more reflexes, throwing, catching, dodging. Any examples of those activities?

Attached Image QUOTE
constitution I don't get ill easily and can take a good few solid punches and shrug ot off but I do have a belly so not that fit

A belly is not necessarily an indicator, how far could you jog?

Attached Image QUOTE
puzzles are a thing I love a good puzzle game to test my mind

Okay good, how about math? What level did you make there?

Attached Image QUOTE
wisdom I have walked into a lamppost a few times due to zoning out but I do have common sense and I'm easy to get along with just a bit hyper but once you get past that you would be surprised how insightful I am

Don't surprise us, tell us

Attached Image QUOTE
as to leadership depends on the situation if I see a way to do something I am not afraid to voice it though I will say you can be a hardass when I'm in full on serious mode perfect example once played a game online with a old neighbour and our teammates ditched us first round so I incapacitated there characters and went with my friend through the level to show I won't tolerate leaving your friends or teammates when they need you in other words I don't take chances with a liability.

It isn't so much a matter of what style of leadership you possess, but rather how well you can connect with people.

Here, try putting it in these terms. Source 7f.

Guest please SHARE: "3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation" on:

Sponsored Links:

If you have input into "3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation" do not be shy, give your input
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar and ensuring that your Post complies with our RPG Etiquette before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Dice Options: Need Dice Help?
Shall I Tweak Rolls?
Dice Roll Purpose: Start# Type Bonus Amt.
[+] More Dice Fields? Use the "More Options" button below.
Explode / Implode D20:
Roll FULL Range D2-D100:
NOTE: Field input is NOT carried over to other pages.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy and Disclaimer pages.
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.

Top 20 Posters

1. Daishain - 16 (19.05%)
2. Knightslay - 14 (16.67%)
3. Krusten - 13 (15.48%)
4. Kyrroeth - 6 (7.14%)
5. Gknightbc - 3 (3.57%)
6. ROK Harker - 3 (3.57%)
7. Cinder - 3 (3.57%)
8. KNtoran - 3 (3.57%)
9. PaulNelson - 3 (3.57%)
10. Seath - 3 (3.57%)
Win 125 FP: If you are the Top Poster by 12am GMT (8pm Atlantic) then 125 FP will automatically be added to your account! Other Top Posters get 50 FP! To review or learn more about this feature See Details. To rant about Post count go here: Post Count Rants.
Auto Updated: Hourly.
Next check: 2 Hr(s). 59 Mins.
11. Hunter - 3 (3.57%)
12. Susanshadow - 2 (2.38%)
13. Stacia - 2 (2.38%)
14. Anronrosby - 2 (2.38%)
15. JoePublic - 1 (1.19%)
16. Fatebringer - 1 (1.19%)
17. ICon - 1 (1.19%)
18. Aemiliana - 1 (1.19%)
19. Redsopine - 1 (1.19%)
20. Wizard - 1 (1.19%)

Highlights

Donald Trump: Donald Trump President of the United States of America - Real Estate mogul, Pageant owner and now nominee for President of the USA? By Knightslay 7 Hours Ago Discuss It!
Global Warming: Natural Or Man-made?: global warming Global warming has been in and out as the "latest" hot topic for many years. It is, according to modern scientists, the result of man-made industrial pollutants, clearing forested areas, agriculture, etc. But now they are thinking it started way before the Industrial Revolution... By Symphony 5.9 Days Ago Discuss It!
Crowdfunding For Future Terra II: Future Terra Donations
We need Backers! We have: $291 of $1,500 (We need $3,000 total)
Raising funds for the Future Terra II Science Fiction Text RPG through Donations. This was started in August, 2018.
Our Current Backers:
Daishain - $164
Anronrosby - $46
Silencedmind - $45
Stacia - $12
Mikeyd - $12
Play By Post - $12

By JB 3rd Oct, 2018 - 1:47pm Discuss It!
Kissing Up To The Boss In The Workplace: By Megan 24th Sep, 2018 - 4:28pm Discuss It!
Russia vs USA: Russia Tactics versus U.S.A. Vs Russia Russia: 'The Evil Empire'? Are they all that bad or is it just the USA trying to portray Russia as bad because they are a world power with land bigger and a society very different from the USA ideal? By News 8th Aug, 2018 - 10:33pm Discuss It!
Your View On The Nature Of Interests: By News 4th Jul, 2018 - 7:30pm Discuss It!
The Trump Immigration Wall: Political Controversy WARNING you may find the contents of this Thread offensive, view at your own discretion. By News 2nd Jun, 2018 - 12:21am Discuss It!
Men In Uniform - Authorized Excessive Violence: Political Controversy WARNING you may find the contents of this Thread offensive, view at your own discretion. By KNtoran 7th Feb, 2018 - 12:03am Discuss It!
Atheists Not To Be Feared!: New look at Atheists and their thinking - Atheism - Athiest - Do Not Believe In God By Gknightbc 18th Nov, 2017 - 5:34pm Discuss It!
Wide Screen Columns: Best of  Wide Screen Columns Users with wide screen monitors can benefit from more content on every page. By JB 14th Oct, 2017 - 12:32am Discuss It!
Offensive Trademarks: Best of  Offensive Trademarks By Abnninja 20th Jun, 2017 - 4:16pm Discuss It!

Updated every: 14 minutes