3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation - Page 35 of 42

QUOTE Strength to start well weight I don't - Page 35 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 26th Feb, 2018 - 2:31am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 42 pgs.  31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39  ...Latest (42) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Create your Character here. Your Character is based on your real life stats. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
20th Jan, 2018 - 2:18am / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation - Page 35

The Storyteller says...

Am I the only one who feels making so many Look and Spot checks can get tedious?

I am actually missing the combined Perception check, and wonder if we might set up something of a Passive Perception so we don't need to constantly roll every tunnel or path we go down.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Feb, 2018 - 9:55pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation
A Friend

Creation RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Well I will be honest theres not much about me to say I have spent most my life indoors playing computer games my faces are Role-playing Game I am not that good with social skills in person but am good with a screen in front of me I feel less nervous that I am going to screw up I've been mugged once and I didn't care about someone trying to beat me up I went chasing after the one that took my phone the most exciting thing about my life I would say.

Post Date: 24th Feb, 2018 - 11:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Sounds good now tell us about your intelligence, you body strengths. You are not active? Can you run a block a two without getting winded? How well do you feel you look what do others think about you?

Post Date: 24th Feb, 2018 - 11:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 35 Creation RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Well as far as running I can run and sprint a good distance before being winded in broad built with some strength behind me just never tested it but I do bring home the shopping so I can carry a good bit with my shoulders but my main strength is my mind.

Post Date: 25th Feb, 2018 - 1:28am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Creation RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

You will need to use the first initial of your last name as well. Otherwise we will have two characters named Thomas which might be slightly confusing *wink*.

Post Date: 25th Feb, 2018 - 3:41am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Okay, if you could, try to list it out a little more clearly.

Strength: If you don't have gym weight benchmarks or things of that nature to list, try letting us know how easily you can heft 50+ pound items and things of the sort

Dexterity: nimbleness of the fingers, throwing accuracy, adeptness with a gun/bow, anything of that nature.

Constitution: how long you can run, how easily you can get sick, your relative pain threshhold.

Intelligence: examples of pure reasoning ability, math, most sciences, puzzle solving, etc.

Wisdom: how often you forget your keys, how much in the way of so called "Common sense" you have, how likely you are to walk into a lamp pole because you were focused on something else.

Charisma: Its all about force of personality with this one and connecting with people. How easily do you know what to say to others? Can you get them to listen, or even take instructions from you?

Or, as some joker on the internet put it:
Strength is being able to crush a tomato.
Dexterity is being able to dodge a tomato.
Constitution is being able to eat a bad tomato.
Intelligence is knowing a tomato is a fruit.
Wisdom is knowing not to put a tomato in a fruit salad.
Charisma is being able to sell a tomato based fruit salad.

Please try to be honest with this.

While at it, it would be good if you described what kind of things you would get up to if this morning you were walking down your street back on earth, and that evening was told you'd need to defend yourself from goblins. Would you try and seek the mysteries of magic, or just grab a weapon and shield and start bashing?

Bear in mind that for this game, your character is YOU. You woke up one morning and got kidnapped to a world of beauty and danger. You get a bit of help adjusting and learning, but for the most part this is you dealing with a new reality.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th Feb, 2018 - 10:40am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Creation - Page 35

Strength to start well weight I don't know that much but I can lift a couch or a small oak table easily but not for long as to dexterity I play console games that require fast finger movements constitution I don't get ill easily and can take a good few solid punches and shrug ot off but I do have a belly so not that fit puzzles are a thing I love a good puzzle game to test my mind wisdom I have walked into a lamppost a few times due to zoning out but I do have common sense and I'm easy to get along with just a bit hyper but once you get past that you would be surprised how insightful I am as to leadership depends on the situation if I see a way to do something I am not afraid to voice it though I will say you can be a hardass when I'm in full on serious mode perfect example once played a game online with a old neighbour and our teammates ditched us first round so I incapacitated there characters and went with my friend through the level to show I won't tolerate leaving your friends or teammates when they need you in other words I don't take chances with a liability.

Post Date: 26th Feb, 2018 - 2:31am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Creation D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 35

international QUOTE
Strength to start well weight I don't know that much but I can lift a couch or a small oak table easily but not for long

Okay so probably a low middling Strength score

international QUOTE
as to dexterity I play console games that require fast finger movements
finger movements are one thing, but this is more reflexes, throwing, catching, dodging. Any examples of those activities?

international QUOTE
constitution I don't get ill easily and can take a good few solid punches and shrug ot off but I do have a belly so not that fit

A belly is not necessarily an indicator, how far could you jog?

international QUOTE
puzzles are a thing I love a good puzzle game to test my mind

Okay good, how about math? What level did you make there?

international QUOTE
wisdom I have walked into a lamppost a few times due to zoning out but I do have common sense and I'm easy to get along with just a bit hyper but once you get past that you would be surprised how insightful I am

Don't surprise us, tell us

international QUOTE
as to leadership depends on the situation if I see a way to do something I am not afraid to voice it though I will say you can be a hardass when I'm in full on serious mode perfect example once played a game online with a old neighbour and our teammates ditched us first round so I incapacitated there characters and went with my friend through the level to show I won't tolerate leaving your friends or teammates when they need you in other words I don't take chances with a liability.

It isn't so much a matter of what style of leadership you possess, but rather how well you can connect with people.

Here, try putting it in these terms. Source 7f.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.