3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation - Page 10 of 42

You can still have Bahamut as your patron - Page 10 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 27th May, 2017 - 4:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 42 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14  ...Latest (42) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Create your Character here. Your Character is based on your real life stats. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 27th May, 2017 - 3:24pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation - Page 10

Thomas, if I recall correctly, the Bard stuff can all be triggered off of Perform (Oratory). If so, you don't necessarily need to play or sing, and can instead inspire others through epic retellings of the saga of Gilgamesh or the finding of the One Ring, or whatever other story you make yourself.

That sound a little closer to the mark?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th May, 2017 - 3:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Creation RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Only in Dungeons & Dragons can that this conversation take place. I loved it. KN, it's totally up to you but Thomas' idea about delaying sound fair. Say somewhere around level five? Again, this is up to you.

27th May, 2017 - 3:28pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Storyteller says...

Yes Daishain, though I would wish to later learn such things or become more skilled in such. Still, Perform (Oratory) is normally what I would have be the core skill anyway when playing a Bard as that is more my style of play. With my desire to become a great storyteller over becoming a renowned singer or musician, of which I feel myself more drawn to.

That, and I can see a few sources I can draw from to inspire my allies and tell of the epics or stories that I have learned. Whether mythology, fantasy, fiction, tv shows, movies, or superheroes even. Generally, I could put my nerdiness to use.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 27th May, 2017 - 3:30pm

Post Date: 27th May, 2017 - 3:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 10 Creation RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

That is a possibility. Or he can be a student of kung fu which is like a combo of ranger/monk that does not have the lawful restriction of the monk but can still have monk like abilities.

27th May, 2017 - 3:45pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Creation RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Storyteller says...

Hmm, possibly though I do see Allen taking Dragon Shaman at second level if he can't have the class at first level. It was a class brought up given what he had mentioned involving dragons, and in how he feels that he has something of a draconic spirit guide. Overall, the class is very fitting in many ways especially in outlook and in how one views dragons.

Still, I had already offered the consideration that he would need to do a bit of multiclassing. It may simply be something he will need to accept if he wants to have hand to hand combat ability while playing in the campaign.

Post Date: 27th May, 2017 - 3:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Well for him to take dragon shaman as a second class he would have to find another dragon shaman to learn it from otherwise he will not have the ability to just say hey I am taking this class. I have no problem with multi-classing but you have to know a person to train on that class before I can allow you to take that class.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th May, 2017 - 4:09pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Creation - Page 10

Alrighty, I can take that hit. However, with the dragon shaman and the dragon fire adept. Both are actually self-taught classes. The Dragon Fire Adept, as least, is a class awakened when one observes that which is the dragon's breath attack. As I said before, I am mainly a gamer and as such, the books of Dungeons & Dragons were one of my main reads. Heck I even for a time owned a hard back of Dragon Magic along with some of the core books.

Also, on the note of my connections with dragons, I would also be highly respectful of Bahamut, the North Star, the god of good dragons. While I may not perfectly match to his alignment, Me and Tiamat would never see eye to eye.

I can work with the Student of Kung Fu.

Reconcile Edited: allencory on 27th May, 2017 - 4:10pm

Post Date: 27th May, 2017 - 4:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Creation D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 10

You can still have Bahamut as your patron deity and as time goes on we will see about what happens. I am not saying nothing will change but the possibilities do have a good change of changes happening.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.