3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation - Page 13 of 42

Yup, that all sounds good and should fit in. - Page 13 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 27th May, 2017 - 11:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

06th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 42 pgs.  9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17  ...Latest (42) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Create your Character here. Your Character is based on your real life stats. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 27th May, 2017 - 7:46pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation - Page 13

Allen,

If it makes you feel any better, we all went through too. Although we probably tended to underestimate our abilities. It'll be fine. This isn't about becoming a super powerful being. This game is about playing yourself in a totally alien environment, in a Dungeons & Dragons world with a twist. The twist is we know some things due to playing the game, but there are subtle differences. KN introduces them.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th May, 2017 - 7:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Creation RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Allen, as to getting started, you've got the FP, so just click the create/edit character button at the top left of this page. After confirming you want to spend the FP on this mess, it will take you to a page with multiple fields to fill in. Name, physical description, stats, etc.

If you want an example, just click on the character sheet at the right of my or Abn's post.

P.S. Student of Kung Fu? What book is that in? I did a search and the only hit was a homebrew page.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 27th May, 2017 - 7:52pm

Post Date: 27th May, 2017 - 9:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Personally, I don't know but the GM is the one who suggested it. As for myself, it feels balanced up until the later levels. That's why I am not going very far in it.

Reconcile Edited: allencory on 27th May, 2017 - 9:20pm

Post Date: 27th May, 2017 - 9:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 13 Creation RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

It'll be a long time before we see the later levels. And, I'm having so much fun struggling that I'm kay with that.

27th May, 2017 - 10:19pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Creation RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Storyteller says...

So anyone else want to throw in their thoughts for stats for myself? Apart from KNtoran and Abnninja I don't believe anyone else has offered what they think the stats would be. I will be honest, I prefer the latter stats over the ones provided by the Dungeon Master yet I am hopeful in how they might be finalized as.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 27th May, 2017 - 10:21pm

Post Date: 27th May, 2017 - 11:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

After considering, Thomas stat estimation:

Strength 12
Dexterity 10
Con 13
Int 14
Wisdom 14
Charisma 14

Allen, this transfer between worlds would take you at random. Do you typically set out for the average day with a backpack, laptop, and a sleeping bag?

You might want to jot down a cliff notes version of the abilities your class gives you, your skills, as well as feats and flaws, down in the stats section of your character sheet. Basically any quick details you might need to reference concerning your character should find a place somewhere on that page.

Allen and Thomas, for context, when we finally get you in the game. In theory, Abn, Kyr, and I have been missing from the real world for almost two months. Thomas would know us by our Bordeglobal handles, and vice versa, but we'd have never heard of Allen. Make sense?

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 27th May, 2017 - 11:56pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th May, 2017 - 11:50pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Creation - Page 13

The Storyteller says...

Hmm, I guess that could work. I would be willing to accept such stats and see how I can put them to use.
--

Because of Allen's more current situation, as in of him being homeless and recently travelling to Utah by a Greyhound, that has been what he has had on him every day in all honesty. He has actually been staying at my place until he and his sibling gets their housing taken care of. Just for a bit of context on why he has what he does.

That does sound like a plan, and is a creative way of handling things. We all know each other, but have just recently met Allen. He being connecting to everything by way of myself, and could also explain how he would handle things a bit differently. This actually allowing me to still play out during roleplay a mediator if any party conflict pops up and there is disagreement.

We are all familiar with each, having been part of campaigns here on the site, and generally already understand how things work when it comes to roleplaying while Allen is someone new with different experiences and views.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 27th May, 2017 - 11:59pm

Post Date: 27th May, 2017 - 11:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Creation D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 13

Yup, that all sounds good and should fit in. I'm sure KN will work you in soon.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.