3.5 D&D You Are The Character Review

3 5 D Character Review - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 15th Apr, 2017 - 7:29pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue

+  1 2 3 
Dungeons and Dragons
Post Date: 15th Apr, 2017 - 5:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

This is a review thread for the newly created game where you are the character in a 3.5 game. You play yourself with stats that are not rolled but others help give you. What are your reviews for this game?

To create a character go here: 3.5 Dungeons & Dragons You As Character Creation.

Sponsored Links:
15th Apr, 2017 - 6:51pm / Post ID: #

Review Character The You Dragons and Dungeons

Your Threads are Role-playing Game enabled. However they are lacking the necessary explanation for someone new. The content for the Character Creation Thread should possibly be in the Main Thread. Each Thread should have links in the first Post to where other things are located as I did with your first Post above by linking to where a new Player would go to create their Character.

Post Date: 15th Apr, 2017 - 6:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Are The Character Review Reviews RPG & Card Board

That is where I have issues. I never was one that is good with linking things to each other. I will give it a go.

15th Apr, 2017 - 6:59pm / Post ID: #

In the How To Be A Dungeon Master Thread I put an example of how this is done to show the Thread's name as the link. While you and I can find everything easily, new Members are always lost so having it as "Source" does not tell them anything.

Post Date: 15th Apr, 2017 - 7:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I think I got it in the character creation thread a link to here, the main game and the question thread. I hope it did it correctly.

15th Apr, 2017 - 7:17pm / Post ID: #

I edited the first Post of your Character Creation Thread with the first link as how it should be. The others you can change for yourself as "Source" does not describe the link.

What I am also saying is this Thread: 3.5 Dungeons & Dragons You As Character Role-Playing Game should have a layout like this even though it is missing the links. It explains things as though the person is totally lost not as they know where everything is located. You need to do the same for each Thread you start so new Players know the purpose.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th Apr, 2017 - 7:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You The Character Review

Ok I will try this. I was not thinking of new players as most interested were already familiar with the site. I will see about making changes.

15th Apr, 2017 - 7:29pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You The Character Review Board Card & RPG Reviews

If you are not accepting any new Players and intend for the game to run with only the current core Players then it is not necessary, however if your intention is to accept others then it needs to be done so I can also add it here: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me? as one of the available games.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You Are The Character Review

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,