3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 126 of 616

You head back into the cave and make your - Page 126 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 16th Jul, 2017 - 3:11am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 616 pgs.  122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 12th Jul, 2017 - 1:41am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 126

"I agree, we should stay, heal Rachel as best we can, and then clean out this den of malice. Thomas, thank you but no need. Do you think you could heal her in any way?"

Sponsored Links:
13th Jul, 2017 - 3:05am / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Storyteller says...

Listening to Jason's words, I nod as the reason in them was clear. That and Rachel was merely asleep, or so it appeared. They would all need to continue back in once she had awakened.

Yet I also give a look of uncertainty to the question posed by Dennis and I say, shaking my head, "No, I don't believe a bard's magic could offer anything that could really help. Last time I think I healed only for what might have been a single point of heal."

Looking to all those gathered, I ask, "Unless basic healing can also awaken one who has fallen asleep?" Still, if the others insisted I could try and offer the same healing I had given to Ghost.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 13th Jul, 2017 - 3:05am

Thomas Results:
  • Spot and Listen on D20 (-1): 2, 17 (2 rolls)

Post Date: 15th Jul, 2017 - 1:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

You sit around the entry to the cave for almost eight hours before Rachel starts to stir. As she wakes up she is startled a bit as last thing she remembers is being in the cave and now she finds herself outside. To her no time has passed.

Post Date: 15th Jul, 2017 - 1:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 126 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I look at Rachel with some relief replacing the worried look on my face, "Did you enjoy your nap?" I deadpan.

Post Date: 15th Jul, 2017 - 10:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"Lets get moving again, this happening has cost us a great deal of time. Are you up to continue Rachel?"

Before we reenter, I'll redo the bane infusion on my crossbow. Unfortunately, the defensive boosts I had cast on the others will have expired and I won't be able to replace them.

Post Date: 15th Jul, 2017 - 10:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

"Yeah, if you're up to it Rachel we need to hit it hard and clear this place out. Every minute we wait increases our risk in so many ways."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Jul, 2017 - 2:31am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 126

I stir groggily. Putting my hand to my head I groan. " What happened? Oh ... Those darts. " I wait a few moments and force myself to my feet. I lean on a concerned Ghost as I try to fully wake up. " Thanks for the rescue. I hope I didn't strain someone's back too much. " I smile ruefully.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 16th Jul, 2017 - 2:32am

Post Date: 16th Jul, 2017 - 3:11am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 126

You head back into the cave and make your way back to the Y intersection where you see a band of goblins running at you yelling "BRREAARRKK!

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.