3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 128 of 616

I yell to Thomas, "Slow down. He may - Page 128 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 17th Jul, 2017 - 10:01pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 616 pgs.  124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 17th Jul, 2017 - 3:37am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 128

Jason shoots with his cross bow taking out a goblin, Ghost takes out another one as does Rachel, Den hits and kills another one Allen misses with his attacks. Ghost is hit with a short sword for 4 damage. The rest miss. There are three left attacking as a fourth one take off running down the right side.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Jul, 2017 - 3:48am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

If he is still in view by the time I can bring the crossbow to bear, I'll target the runner. I don't care to deal with reinforcements, or to have to hunt him down later.

Out of Character: That second attack is probably a miss but c'est la vie (Although come to think of it, it should be a 13, didn't include the Inspire bonus from Thomas)

P.S. Thomas, Inspire Courage isn't one of the bard's concentration required songs. Meaning you need to use a standard action to get it started, but can act normally in rounds after that (Casting spells ends the song, but even that is not a deal breaker, as Inspire Courage lasts for five rounds after you stop).

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 17th Jul, 2017 - 3:53am

Post Date: 17th Jul, 2017 - 3:54am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Out of Character: It is still a miss with the 13 you need a 14 to hit. Thus he will get away unless Den sees him and can get him before he runs off. Allen Ghost and Rachel are in melee so they can not do anything to take him out.

17th Jul, 2017 - 4:10am / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 128 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Storyteller says...

Deciding to actually make more direction action, I place the lyre by my side and take out my rapier as I try and chase after the goblin working to get away. Hopefully, this decision won't be regretted later as I say, "No you don't, we can't have you escape."

Out of Character: Well in that case, I think the battle will be over in five turns so I will see if I can help take out the escaping goblin. Though I will need to be careful about AoO.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 17th Jul, 2017 - 4:10am

Post Date: 17th Jul, 2017 - 12:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: KN, I completely forgot to add the +1 from Thomas. If a 14 is a hit then my second attack should hit one also. Can you add that in for us? If you accept this that should leave two left attacking with one escaping. I will target the one that is escaping with both shots.

I see one goblin scurrying off, "Oh no you don't you little flipping rodent." I aim carefully and let fly two shots, both aimed at the would be escape artist.

Out of Character: [By The Way], flipping is probably not the word I'm using at this point…

Post Date: 17th Jul, 2017 - 3:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thomas would not be able to get to the fleeing goblin without going through a combat zone and have AOO. Both Jason and Den miss the fleeing goblin as he disappears from your sight. Ghost is able to take out one of the remaining goblins almost ripping it in half. Rachel and Allen hit the last goblin killing it. Now that the goblins are dead Thomas can go running after the goblin if he so wishes,.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 17th Jul, 2017 - 3:52pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Jul, 2017 - 6:28pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 128

The Storyteller says...

Calling to the others I says, "Lets go, one goblin is trying to escape into the cave!" With hopefully some of the party following, I would move forward quickly with rapiar in hand to try to catch up to the goblin and offer a finishing blow or at least capture the creature.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 17th Jul, 2017 - 6:29pm

Post Date: 17th Jul, 2017 - 10:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 128

I yell to Thomas, "Slow down. He may be leading us into a trap. We'll take this slow and methodical from this point forward. I wish we had a flame thrower… I could clear this place out good and proper with a flame thrower and a few Bangalore Torpedoes. Never mind that, let's get back in formation and move ahead, everyone be at the ready. Heads on a swivel now. The chance of another encounter like this one is pretty significant."

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.