3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 135 of 616

I cry out as I see the children hanging there. - Page 135 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 27th Jul, 2017 - 12:41am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

04th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 616 pgs.  131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 26th Jul, 2017 - 1:22am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 135

I grin as I watch Jason work. " Dont feel too badly Jason. They don't exactly offer classes for how to be a Dungeons & Dragons adventurer on earth. We will all improve greatly over time. " I scratch Ghost behind the ear. " Right Ghost?"

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Jul, 2017 - 2:51am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

You are able to unlock the right hand door. You here that satisfying click as the lock disengages. Now you can open the door.

When you open the door you see three figures hanging from chains. They are not moving.

26th Jul, 2017 - 4:07am / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Storyteller says...

"Well, that is a bit morbid," I say, a bit disheartened by the sight but trying to brush it with some slight humor and a forced smile before asking, "Should we check to see if they are alive?" I was uncertain, unsure what we should all do but not wanting to just stand there either.

Deciding to answer my own question, I say, "Hello, are you three alive?" I moved forward to see if I can feel them breathing by placing a hand in front of their mouth or find a heartbeat from the neck or chest since the wrists were probably out of reach. Hopefully I can find some tall tell sign of life.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 26th Jul, 2017 - 4:08am

Post Date: 26th Jul, 2017 - 11:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 135 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"Be careful going in there. They could be trapped. Check carefully and don't touch anything yet" I say. I look around carefully to make sure there are no traps.

Post Date: 26th Jul, 2017 - 11:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I step in cautiously after the others. Ghost is at my side sniffing the air. Once again I have club and shield readied.

Post Date: 26th Jul, 2017 - 11:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

The room is about 10 feet square with the figures hanging on the far wall. The door is in the middle of the wall. When you get over to the figures you see they appear to be young elves. Two girls and a boy. They are breathing but very shallow. It looks like they have been here a bit and not had any food or drink for a long while. The chains are locked tight to wrists over their heads and ankles about a foot off the ground.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Jul, 2017 - 11:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 135

"Oh hell. Water, get a bit of water in them, don't let them gulp it down though, sips only for now. Thomas, Dennis, take the crowbar and break open that other door now, there are probably more prisoners"

I'll try to unlock the chains, starting with their wrists to relieve pressure on their lungs, but if I fail, I'll look for weak points by which they could at least be broken away from the wall.

Post Date: 27th Jul, 2017 - 12:41am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 135

I cry out as I see the children hanging there. I set down my club and shield and pull out my water bottle. I will rotate between them giving them sips of water. Speaking softly to them I say," It will be okay. We are here to help you. Wait just a minute and we will take you out of this cave." I feel tears form at the corner of my eyes at the horrible sight.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 27th Jul, 2017 - 12:42am

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.