3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 136 of 616

I will try to brute force the door, hoping - Page 136 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 27th Jul, 2017 - 5:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

05th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 616 pgs.  132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 27th Jul, 2017 - 2:56am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 136

To unlock the chains the roll is a DC of 12. You able to free them somewhat I figure you started with the hands So two have one hand free and the last has both hands free. Same with the legs the first one has a hand and one leg free, second one is hanging by one hand, and third one is able to sit on the ground with one leg still chained. You will have to roll to see if you spot any weakness. Rachel starts giving them sips of water. They are still breathing. Who is going to try the other door?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Jul, 2017 - 6:32am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I ready my bow and and ask Thomas to have at the other door. "This may be prisoners in this room… or guards. We should all be ready. Turn our attention to this. Those elves won't be any better off if we all die."

Post Date: 27th Jul, 2017 - 1:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I look for ways to brute force the chains until I can take another stab at those locks. When the other door is about to open, I'll turn back and grab my crossbow to provide fire support.

Out of Character: not sure what you wanted for this, so take your pick.

Post Date: 27th Jul, 2017 - 3:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 136 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I should have been more clear I was looing for strength checks. Most of the chains are not looking that great but can hold children easily.

Same with who is trying to force the other door. I will need strength checks to see if they can force that door.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 27th Jul, 2017 - 3:23pm

Post Date: 27th Jul, 2017 - 3:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: in that case…

In Character: I go and help with the other door. If it proves safe, I'll reclaim the crowbar and return with it to start breaking chains. (+2 Strength rolls) I will position it so I am yanking the chains from the wall rather than pulling on the captives' limbs.

Post Date: 27th Jul, 2017 - 4:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

It takes a bit of time and a lot of noise but you are able to force the other door open breaking the lock. As the door flies open you can see in the room that is the same size of the room across the hallway. Inside this room however you see only one figure hanging and it is not a complete figure. You can see a lot of blood around the figure and a lot of blood around the other chains. The figure is hanging by the hands and the body stops at the chest. The rest is missing. This figure is dead.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Jul, 2017 - 5:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 136

I will continue giving water and caring for the elves that are in chains. Ghost will stand guard close by me.

27th Jul, 2017 - 5:42pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 136

The Storyteller says...

I will try to brute force the door, hoping my larger size will make a difference as I charge my side and shoulder against it. If that doesn't work, I might suggest use doing it together if possible, assisting in check.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 27th Jul, 2017 - 5:43pm

Thomas Results:
  • Strength on D20 (+1): 4, 2, 7, 6, 9, 3 (6 rolls)

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.