3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 138 of 616

I agree, as this will mean seeing them taken - Page 138 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 28th Jul, 2017 - 9:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

05th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 616 pgs.  134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 28th Jul, 2017 - 12:13am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 138

Out of Character: Well, I guess with that [Critical Hit] on spot and a pretty good listen roll we won't get surprised.

In Character: "I don't think we should go far. Splitting up wouldn't be wise in an area we don't know. We could be split up and then stacked piecemeal. That's what I'd do if I was attacking us."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Jul, 2017 - 5:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I will help settle the prisoners on the ground, let them rest a bit from their chained position, then join those out in the hall.

"I think they'll be okay, but they're disoriented and weak for now. I wish we knew how many goblins were left. If it was just one or two, we could clear out and go back to the stronghold no problem. If more though, taking them with us will be dangerous, and I don't think leaving them here is an option."

Post Date: 28th Jul, 2017 - 5:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"No, I think we have to take them with us no matter what course of action we decide on. I don't want to leave this place and give these damned goblins a chance to regroup yet again. I think they get reinforcements from somewhere. But I refuse to let that" I point to the decapitated body, "Happen to them" indicating the surviving prisoners. "Whatever we do, let's decide now and do it. Personally, I want to kill these creatures dead. Yes, I know what I said but this world has seemed to provided me with a healthy dose of hatred for these creatures.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 28th Jul, 2017 - 6:51pm

Post Date: 28th Jul, 2017 - 6:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 138 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

You lay the elf children on the ground after breaking the chains and make them as comfortable as you can as Rachel administers to them. They are all taking little sips of water but yet remain mostly unconscious. They do stir some but not much as you can tell when they move that it hurts them still. The rest of you head back into the hallway. Ghost is there with you. Do you wish to head to the right down the corridor that you have yet to explore?

Post Date: 28th Jul, 2017 - 7:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"How about this, let us get them out of here, out to where we left the horses, and leave someone with them to watch over them. They can rest there, get some sunlight and fresh air. Meanwhile, the rest of us finish clearing the cave. Allen, do you think you can do this?"

If the others agree, I'll help get the children out by whatever means are necessary considering their condition. I'll look into removing the doors to serve as stretchers.

Out of Character: That will give our unresponsive team mate something to do. Any word on his status by the way?

Post Date: 28th Jul, 2017 - 7:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I ponder Jason's proposal and smile, "Yeah, that sounds like a winner. That way we still have the opportunity to clean out this den of rats."

I look at Rachel, "What do you and Ghost think? Hm, I guess that gives you two votes."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Jul, 2017 - 7:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 138

Allen will agree to watch the children outside with the horses. He will help carry one of the children out.

Out of Character: They can be carried.

28th Jul, 2017 - 9:30pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 138

The Storyteller says...

I agree, as this will mean seeing them taken care of and in Allen staying with the children outside of cave where it was safe, I will offer to the rest, "Yes, lets do that and then continue on. Hopefully we can get this place cleared out."

Out of Character: Going to be unavailable for most of the day, though I can possibly get one more post in later in the evening.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.