3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 140 of 616

Out of Character: Be true to yourself in this - Page 140 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 31st Jul, 2017 - 3:26am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 616 pgs.  136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 30th Jul, 2017 - 1:24pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 140

I grimace at the locks. " I can't wait to finish these creatures off. They are sick and evil. Preying on children ... " I clench my fists tightly and Ghost growls softly.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Jul, 2017 - 1:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"No disagreements there. Lets get these doors open, carefully now, I didn't find traps, but that doesn't necessarily mean much."

I'll cover as we open the unlocked doors, then if we find nothing, I'll grab the crowbar and go to town on the one I couldn't unlock.

Post Date: 30th Jul, 2017 - 1:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

You open up the doors to the left and the right. Again you see a 10 by 10 room. Inside the door to the left there is two children hanging in chains. To the right two more hanging in chains and one that is missing a leg. The blood is still dripping from the leg but not very fast and the child looks very pale.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 30th Jul, 2017 - 1:42pm

Post Date: 30th Jul, 2017 - 2:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 140 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"Those goddamn sick runty motherf*ers!" Tossing my crossbow to the side, I yank the healing infused red cloth from Dennis and rapidly stalk into the room. Placing it over the child's severed limb, I activate the infusion.

Far too angry to focus on a detail oriented task like picking locks, I just grab the crowbar and start yanking, growling incoherently to myself.

Out of Character: Cure Minor Wounds from the cloth for 1 HP to the bleeding child. I'm probably exhausting myself right about now with these efforts, so rolling a Fort save, do with it as you will. I also rather suspect I am inadvertently frightening any children that are conscious, I have been told that on the few occasions I am genuinely angry, I resemble a Grizzly bear with an injured cub.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 30th Jul, 2017 - 2:50pm

30th Jul, 2017 - 11:19pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Storyteller says...

I too find myself getting angry, but fair more reserved with such since I don't always know how to express myself. Yet with a sign, I say, "If I remember my bards correctly, I should have one more time I can cast a cantrip. I should be able to provide a tiny bit more healing if you all want me to use it here." If the others agree, I will use it the child with the greatest need. Likely, the one still missing a leg.

Out of Character: If I still have access to the spell, I can't remember if I and the Dungeon Master worked things out in being a Divine Bard, I will cast Cure Minor Wounds. Otherwise, I don't know what I can offer.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 30th Jul, 2017 - 11:19pm

Post Date: 31st Jul, 2017 - 2:20am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I am enraged as I see these poor children. I feel tears welling up at this horrible sight. Rushing over I place my hand on the child with the severed leg. I chant softly and healing energy enters the child.

Specific Action: She cast cure light wounds.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 31st Jul, 2017 - 2:21am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
31st Jul, 2017 - 2:30am / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 140

The Storyteller says...

Out of Character: Just an aside, the reason why I put what I did involving emotion is because as an Aspie while I can feel strong emotions… I often find myself unable to express those emotions as easily or as well as others, or feel uncomfortable or uncertain on expressing such emotion.

Seeing children in a situation like this would upset me, even enrage me, but showing this outwardly wouldn't be something I would do as well as others might. My apologizes for such in regards to how I will be handling things.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 31st Jul, 2017 - 2:32am

Post Date: 31st Jul, 2017 - 3:26am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 140

Out of Character: Be true to yourself in this game after all you are playing yourself. Every one reacts to situations differently do not worry about it.

Jason being angry you feel adrenaline coursing through your body as you snap chains without even trying to pick the locks.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.