3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 15 of 616

I take a deep breath as I climb out of the - Page 15 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 21st Apr, 2017 - 5:10am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 616 pgs.  11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 21st Apr, 2017 - 2:07am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 15

Noticing the cave I feel a force pulling me there. I know that I can't survive in this world as my normal self. " I must deal with nature wearing nothing made by man. I see it now. " I strip down quickly to my bare skin. Taking a real leap of faith, I dive in the water and swim down to the underwater cave. I know I will find what I seek in there.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 21st Apr, 2017 - 2:08am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Apr, 2017 - 2:18am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

As Rachel drives int othe water she feels a wave of pleasure and belonging wash over her. She feels the water pull her down and into the cave. Soon she is inside the cave and then feels the current push her up and out of the water. She finds herself on some fine soft sand and in front of her is a woman clad as she is. Rachel can tell this woman is very old but yet very beautiful and a elf by all she remembers of them. The elf has deep golden hair and her eyes are not normal. The elf holds her hand out to Rachel. Does she take her hand and go to her?

Post Date: 21st Apr, 2017 - 2:34am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I start muttering to myself as I go along, "Well, I can't think of anything in the lore that could have begun this call from such a distance with no form of prior contact. Except a Thrallherd, and I expect I'd already be incoherent if that was the case. More likely it is whatever brought us here in the first place, calling on its abductees for some reason. I really hope there is a face involved I can draw onto a punching bag."

"This still seems really bloody stupid, splitting up and haring off after some inaudible instinct. Just because we've lost everything we've ever held dear and are now stuck in a backassward world with no real chance of returning… "

I drop into an easy lope, making use of my long legs to cover ground fairly swiftly at a walk. As I go I continue to vent, alternating between anger, irritation, and grief, releasing pent up emotions I've been ignoring to the best of my ability ever since I stepped through to this world.

Well before I make it five miles, I've worked through it, dried my eyes, and readopted the relatively emotionless outward demeanor that led classmates to call me "Spock". It has been a long while since I've had to just let go like that. It actually felt pretty good.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 21st Apr, 2017 - 2:35am

Post Date: 21st Apr, 2017 - 2:48am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 15 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

As Jason gets closer to what is calling him he can feel s presence in the woods. While it should put him on edge he feels the opposite. As he finishes climbing a steep hill he steps out of the woods to a large clearing. Inside the clearing he sees a large rock sitting in a hand cart. He is pulled towards the cart and the rock. As he gets closer he can see it is just no ordinary rock. This is a lump of metal. Pictures of things he could possibly make out of this lump of metal starts to run through his mind. Then he head a noise behind him. He spins quickly reaching for his knife and dagger. He stops when he sees a old man leaning heavy upon a stick approaching him slowly. He can see the old many has no visible weapon but at the same time can tell he is far from helpless. As the man gets near he greets you by name. "Hello Jason I have been waiting for you to arrive. I have saved this lump of Mitheral for you as I know you can use it to help you and your friends. It is one of the things I can do for you. I hope that you put your new found skills to good use. I will visit you now and then just be careful the first time you touch the lump it can be quite shocking. I must go now have a good day." He turns and begins to hobble off.

Post Date: 21st Apr, 2017 - 2:57am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Okay then. That was weird. I really should bugger off.

Mithral though… The old man is right, I can already imagine the things I could make with that given my new skills at the forge. Items that could aid the survival of those who came with me. I might as well take the gift, this could prove to be the edge we need.

Remembering the parting warning, I partly brace myself using the cart before stretching out a hand to touch the lump of mystical ore.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 21st Apr, 2017 - 3:01am

Post Date: 21st Apr, 2017 - 3:19am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Out of Character: You really should heed warnings *laugh*

In Game: As Jason touches the lump of metal he feels a shock go through him. His body spasms and dances around as the pain coursing through him causes him to lose consciousness. He slumps forward his body laying across the rock. How long he laid there he is not sure. He awakes to see the gound before him. This startles him and he stands up quickly. A bit to quickly and he feels some vertigo. He puts his hand out to steady himself and feels the cool surface of the lump of metal. Then it comes back to him. Last time he touched the metal he passed out from pain. He looks at his hand on the metal and tenses up to feel another shock but it does not come. Looking at his arm he sees a slight blue hue to his skin now. It is like the mitheral has become part of him somewhat. Looking over the rest of your skin it all has that slight blue hue to it. +1 to AC for natural AC bonus. This also makes you a big better at taking blows +2 to constitution. As you pull yourself together you look about. You can only see one sun in the sky and it is about half way down to the west from its zenith. It must be late in the day now. You think that maybe you should head back toward the stronghold.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Apr, 2017 - 3:27am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 15

I look like I've been drinking silver iodide, never mind, just get out of here.

I pick up the end of the cart, and begin the laborious process of shifting this mass through the woods towards the castle. Hopefully there is a forge with good tools I can borrow. I have work to do.

Post Date: 21st Apr, 2017 - 5:10am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 15

I take a deep breath as I climb out of the water. That part is over anyways. I'm startled to see a beautiful elf woman standing there, hand outstretched. This adventure keeps getting stranger. It is too late to turn back now and I still have a great sense of peace. I walk towards her and take her outstretched hand.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.