3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 141 of 616

The door pops open with a scream of breaking - Page 141 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 31st Jul, 2017 - 9:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 616 pgs.  137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 31st Jul, 2017 - 3:32am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 141

I feel pure rage boiling inside of me. "I want to kill these things. If I had my way I'd make them suffer, quick death is too good for 'em. But in this situation, let's just kill 'em quick and get these children where they belong. Let's see what's behind door number three" I say grimly as I indicate the other door.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 31st Jul, 2017 - 7:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

This door is also locked with a handle and hinges once again facing outward. You can hear some muffled screams inside. Ghost is growling.

Post Date: 31st Jul, 2017 - 7:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"Jason, can you pick this lock?" I ask in a low voice so only we four can hear. "We need to get in there now. If not, let's break the !%#$ing door down."

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 31st Jul, 2017 - 7:16pm

Post Date: 31st Jul, 2017 - 7:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 141 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I walk over to the door, well used crowbar in hand, "Picking too slow, help me."

Out of Character: already tried and failed to pick, so yanking on the door until it pops open. Others can help and add 2 to my roll if they manage a DC10.

Post Date: 31st Jul, 2017 - 7:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: , What do I have to roll against a DC 10? Which ability do I use? I assume it's strength and it a simple check using my modifier but I want to make sure.

Post Date: 31st Jul, 2017 - 8:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Out of Character: If you help another on a check, you roll the same thing they're trying (Strength in this case), get a 10+, it adds a +2 to your buddy's result.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 31st Jul, 2017 - 8:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 141

I grab a hold of the crowbar with Jason and I tell him, "Let's kill these little bastards."

Post Date: 31st Jul, 2017 - 9:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 141

The door pops open with a scream of breaking metal and wood as the lock and wood around it is broken. The door is open and you can see a child tied to a table gagged as a goblin is using a cleaver type blade to hack the child apart. The room is 20 feet deep and 30 feet long with the door opening in the middle of the wall. The goblin moves to flee out the door in the left hand wall. This door is in the first 10 feet of the north most wall.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 31st Jul, 2017 - 9:43pm

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.