3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 147 of 616

When Jason slams the door shut it splinters - Page 147 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 5th Aug, 2017 - 5:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

01st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 616 pgs.  143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 5th Aug, 2017 - 2:17pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 147

"Stay put and stay together, I'll be back soon."

I'll charge out the door after Rachel and attempt to bring down those dragging her.

If I do not see signs of her or goblins in general prior to reaching the intersection, immediately running back to the children.

Out of Character: This is probably not the right decision, but…

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 5th Aug, 2017 - 2:18pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Aug, 2017 - 2:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Jason stops and gets the kids together and then tells them to stay together. HE can see they are looking at him in confusion as they have no idea what you are saying and they do try to move away from him. Jason heads into the hallway and heads towards the intersection. Does he have a torch? He makes it to the intersection without seeing Rachel or the goblins. Which way does he go now? North, South, East or back west?

Post Date: 5th Aug, 2017 - 2:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Frustrated, I rush back to where I left the children. If all is well, I'll work to free the last one, then herd the group towards the cave exit.

I mutter to myself, "Have to get them out, she can't wait, but neither can they."

Out of Character: Sorry Rachel, but I doubt I'd be able to help if I started running about in this maze hunting for you. Kn, I did stick elvish on my languages known sheet. Am "I" in the process of learning that, or are the extra language choices just not going to help?

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 5th Aug, 2017 - 2:58pm

Post Date: 5th Aug, 2017 - 3:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 147 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I grab the child and head back the way we came to reunite our groups. "Thomas, the goblin is dead. Ghost saw to that. Now, move quickly before they spring a trap on us or our friends. Let's get back together." I look at Ghost and hope as I say, "Ghost, Rachel, go to Rachel. Find your master. Go!" As I run I look at the little Elf child and speak soothingly to her, "You're okay now little efling. I won't let any harm come to you."

Out of Character: Those commands to Ghost are not because I know anything about the trap but because I know our path back should be clear and I don't know what's happening there so I want Ghost to reinforce that group.

Post Date: 5th Aug, 2017 - 3:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Group A. Ghost looks at Den and cocks his head but does not run back as his last command was to assist you. He will walk back with you and Thomas as you head back.

Group B Jason heads back to where the children were left. As he walks back into the room where he left them he sees that it is now empty.

Post Date: 5th Aug, 2017 - 4:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I slam the door behind me shut (The one I'd just run through pursuing Rachel), and brace it with the table in the middle of the room. They're not getting in this way easily.

I then go hunting through the cellblock, looking for the children or signs of where they went.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Aug, 2017 - 5:13pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 147

The Storyteller says...

I was a little frustrated I wasn't able to bring the goblin any of the harm that the creature and his kin had been causing to the children but glad that they have managed to save the child. Still, I say, "Lets hurry as bet we can, seperating from the others was probably not the best idea."

Post Date: 5th Aug, 2017 - 5:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 147

When Jason slams the door shut it splinters a bit but stay mostly together. He also hears a short quickly muffled scream from the hallway towards the cells. Jason also notices that the shackles that were on the children have been unlocked. Jason pushes the table up against the door and then heads into the corridor where the cells are at. He sees the three children huddled up against the wall trying to appear small. They are just a little bit past the door way.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.