3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 16 of 616

I am rather concerned, "Should we go - Page 16 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 21st Apr, 2017 - 10:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

17th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 616 pgs.  12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 21st Apr, 2017 - 1:11pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 16

She takes you hand and you are transported to another place. You find yourself in a grove of trees. There is fog all around. She takes your other hand and you feel yourself swoon. You feel yourself falling but you never hit the ground but rather feel yourself floating. You hear voices but they seem far away. They are inparting to you the secrets of nature and all you will need to know to be where you should be. You here the elf speaking too telling you the cave and the lake is your home as you can feel it in your body once you first stepped into the clearing around the lake. She tells you of a wolf who is waiting there for you and you see a form in your mind of a pure white large wolf. You smile as he seems to be perfect for you. He will be waiting for you in your grotto which is in the cave. He will also show you a new entrance that is being made by nature that will be secret to you and him for entering and exiting your grotto unless you wish to swim. She also tells you that her god Bahmut has honored you with dragon armor It will protect you and it is made of a gold dragon scale thus allowing you to be able to wear it. It is hide armor but with some bonuses Plus you are given a finely made circuit of silver that holds a small green gem. When worn upon your head the gem rests upon you forehead. When you place it on, you feel that you should take your contacts out as you eyes have become blurry. Once you take your contacts out you can see normally. You feel peace take you and you close your eyes. When you open them again you are back in the grotto under the lake. A large white wolf is laying at your side. You find yourself laying on a soft bed made of leaves and pine needles. Looking around you see the area is sparse but livable. The sand around the water edge is soft and fine there is a small waterfall inside that would provide you a shower if you wish. The wolf will lead you to a secret entrance so you do not have to swim in and out. There is room in this place for you to decorate as you wish it is very roomy. You now have the knowledge of your druid skills. The armor is beside you as is your clothes from outside. When you walk outside you see that it is the beginning of a new day. How many days have passed you do not know.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Apr, 2017 - 4:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Exiting the treeline, I give a sigh of relief upon seeing the road back to the castle and its town. It is getting fairly dark, and I have no particular desire to be stuck out here overnight. Maneuvering the cart onto the road, I trudge on to the castle.

Once there I will seek out Lord Douglas and inform him of the find. Asking for a place to work and good tools.

Post Date: 21st Apr, 2017 - 5:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

As I turn to head back to the castle I feel the shoes on my feet, they feel foreign to me now, and uncomfortable. I promise myself I'll get a good pair of supple suede boots when I get to the village. Suede that was harvested from an animal that provided food, and not slaughtered simply for their pelt. I take off my shoes, tie the laces together, and put them over my shoulder. Then, I sling my bow and quiver, pocket the gem and head back towards the castle.

"Better that my feet feel the ground then I wear those shoes" I say lightly to no one. As I walk I can feel the ground and it almost talks to me. I think to myself, "This is intoxicating. I have to remember who and what I am and where I come from. I will use all that I have learned and become, and I will use it for nature. I will help nature here on this world. But I will also use it to help Jason, Rachel, and me return to where we come from… someday."

As I walk I realize I have no idea what this bow is or does. I remember Dungeons & Dragons. I need to be more careful. I'm sure the force I met was benevolent and meant me no harm, but that may not always be true. There may be cursed items out there. I'll have to get the bow and arrows checked out once I get back to the castle. Perhaps Lord Douglas could help with this.

Out of Character: The rolls are for me staying alert on my walk back to the castle.

Post Date: 21st Apr, 2017 - 7:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 16 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Dennis arrives back to the strong hold about the time the first sun is setting roughly 6 pm. When he gets there he will find that Jason and Rachel are not there. He will have time to go and check in with Douglas who can tell him that all three of you ventured off into the woods With Jason leaving after around noon. All three of you went in different directions. He will take you to the library when you ask about your bow. Inside the library are two women. One a elf and the other a half elf. He introduces you to his wife Let-us her name shortened as it is hard to pronounce the elf and her friend Lywenta. The half elf. He explains your question and Lywenta says "I got this" She asks for the items. As she takes them in her hands she hands them back to you. The arrows are normal arrows. The bow is a +2 with a strength bonus of +2 for the composite due to strength bonus. Thus for you it will be a +4 to hit +2 damage. Lywenta smiles at you and turns back to her studies. Douglas leads you back out of the library. He will bid you to go back to thrum and get some boots before you stub a toe.

Post Date: 21st Apr, 2017 - 8:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I smile broadly at the stub a toe joke. I'm actually getting comfortable here. "Lord Douglas, I'm very comfortable here and that concerns me. It's been such a short time and after going into the woods a feeling of rightness came over me… as if I belong here. What concerns me is I know otherwise. Did similar happen to you? Also, I met some… thing in the woods that installed a deep love of nature in me. If I didn't know better, and here I may not, I would call what I met Mother Nature back on Earth. I was presented with the bow, arrows, knowledge filled me, and I received a gem as well" which I show him. "I think I'm here for a purpose, does that make sense to you? Lastly, have you ever heard of a game called Dungeons & Dragons ?"

After our conversation I head back to the town and go see thrum. I ask him if he has any boots. I ask for very specific boots that are thin on the bottom so I can feel the ground. I also ask about how the animals used for the boots are harvested. Are they killed just for their skins? When finished, I head back into the castle for a proper rest before evening meal… if there is time.

Out of Character: I would ask the Dungeons & Dragons question because I don't know that Jason and Douglas already discussed this.

Post Date: 21st Apr, 2017 - 8:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I wake up feeling refreshed like never before. I sit up and stretch. What a dream I had. I can't believe I fell asleep. I must get back to the others. As I get up I see the silver circlet and dragon hide armor. My eyes widen in shock. Hearing a noise I see a large white wolf looking at me. I smile happily. It is the most beautiful wolf I have ever seen. I reach out my hand and pat him on the head. " I think I will call you Snow after Jon Snow's dire wolf. We must go to my friends. Please show me the other way out of this cave. " I place the circlet around my head and my vision is truly blurry. " I reach up and gingerly remove my contacts. " My vision is now crystal clear. " This is better than lasik. " I toss my contacts down.

I don't think I have the right clothes to wear under the armor. I look it over and marvel at the workmanship of it. " Gold dragon scales, Ghost. " I pull my dress over my head and pick up the armor. Following Ghost I head back towards the village. As we travel my mind mulls over what I've learned. We must not allow nature to be violated like it was at home. I can protect the wild domains and keep them wild. I grin at Ghost. Walking rapidly now Ghost and I will walk on to the village.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 21st Apr, 2017 - 8:06pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Apr, 2017 - 8:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 16

Douglas will tell him the same thing as he did Jason about how he came here with his friends and how they came to the conclusion that it was because of the game Dungeons & Dragons . "While I do not feel an affinity towards nature that you may have I can assure you that no one in this area hunt for the sport of it. I myself dislike taking of any animal that is not for food. My wife is a wood elf and she hates those that hunt for sport of just for hides. Thus this is a law in my land here. Anyone caught hunting just for sport will be dealt with harshly."

Rachel will not be updated for a bit so the rest can catch up to her *smile*.

Dennis meets with thrum and has his feet outlined on some paper so custom fit boots can be made with animal skins that will be very soft suede. The skins will be from animals killed for food only as the way around here. After he gets back inside the stronghold he is lead into the main hall where the evening meal is laid out and all eat together. Dennis is seated in one of the lower tables but the food is good and fulfilling. After the meal he goes back up to one of the two room (Which room is each going to be sleeping in there are only two room 4 and 5 each with only one bed.) It is almost dark when Jason finally rolls into the stronghold. He will be told to part his hand cart next to the blacksmith shop where it will be safe over night.

The two of you head to bed. The next morning they will both see that Rachel is not back and no one has heard or seen her since she walked into the forest.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 21st Apr, 2017 - 10:38pm

Post Date: 21st Apr, 2017 - 10:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 16

I am rather concerned, "Should we go find her? Chances are that she is having some manner of… revelation like we did, but all night? I only took as long as I did due to being rendered unconscious."

Out of Character: I suspect we'd have asked for a cot of some sort while Jason and Dennis stayed in the same room last night, leaving the other open for Rachel. I'd have suggested coin flipping for who gets the bed the first night, and alternating from there.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.