3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 152 of 616

Out of Character: I'm aware, just - Page 152 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 8th Aug, 2017 - 2:39am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th July 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 616 pgs.  148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 7th Aug, 2017 - 3:26pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 152

Rachel is in the large room sitting at the feet of a larger Goblin who is carrying a nice looking battle axe. There are eight other goblins milling about in this room. She is looking about when Ghost appears at the door. He does not look happy. HE lunges into the room grabbing the closest Goblin and ripping him open killing him. The Leader motions the others into attack Ghost. The spring into action and soon Ghost is surrounded. Ghost misses with his next attack as does the seven who are left. Ghost Rips into another one in the third round hurting him but he is still able to attack. Ghost is hit twice for 10 damage total. This is the end of round three. I will go through the next three rounds soon. I want to give Rachel a chance to do something if she wishes.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Aug, 2017 - 10:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I look in shock as Ghost rushes in the room. Seeing him surrounded rage fills me. I jump up as quickly as I can and I begin punching goblins in the back of the neck as hard as I can.

Post Date: 8th Aug, 2017 - 1:28am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Ghost keeps attacking and on the fourth round he bites the same goblin killing him six left. Rachel stands up to go to his aid but is grabbed by her hair and hauled backwards. "You no go You stay at me" The leader holds you in his lap as he sits and watches the fight. The goblins do not score any hits on Ghost this round. Den is out from the crawl area and at a intersection where a side passage heads to the right. You can see Ghosts tracks heading to the right.
Round five ghost is able to get another one in his mouth clamping down hard and shaking him to death. Five left. Rachel is held on the leaders lap and not able to aid Ghost yet. Jason is out of the crawl space and headed to the right hand turn, Den has followed the passage around a left hand turn and is now turning to the right where there is a door on the left hand side. He can hear a battle going on ahead as he follows Ghosts tracks. The goblins are able to hit Ghost for 6 more damage.

Round six Ghost misses his attack. Rachel is still held The goblins hit Ghost for 7 more damage. Ghost has taken a total of 23 damage so far. Den is at the doorway of the large room Where Ghost is in a fight of his life with goblins. Across from the fight is a large chair with a larger Goblin sitting on it holding Rachel. She is not longer in her armor. Jason is at the turn to the left in the corridor.

I will need more combat rolls for Ghost. Den you are able to make a action in this battle now. Thomas and the kids are at the Y intersection.

Post Date: 8th Aug, 2017 - 1:46am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 152 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I look at the scene and see how badly Ghost is hurt. Anger wells up in me at all the atrocities I've seen this night. Then I see Rachel and I'm furious. I aim my arrows at two of the goblins around Ghost. "Rachel, I'm coming for you." After I fire I look at her give a hand an arm signal for her to duck.
Out of Character: If Rachel can duck out of his grasp and give me a clear shot I will attempt to skewer the goblin holding her.

Post Date: 8th Aug, 2017 - 1:55am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: The way he is holding her she will not be able to duck. She is like a human shield.

Post Date: 8th Aug, 2017 - 2:32am / Post ID: #

A Friend

On rounding the corner and gauging the situation I'll start firing to clear the goblins off of Ghost. When they're done with, I'll snag the scroll I'd left at the top of my scroll case and cast from it.

Out of Character: presuming nothing else changes the situation, firing my crossbow until Ghost is clear, then using the scroll to cast Benign Transposition, causing Ghost and Rachel to switch positions. I suspect the big wolf will block my view of the gobbo leader's face at that instant, which is a real shame.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Aug, 2017 - 2:38am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 152

Remember that Jason you do not get there till the tail end of round 8. That is when your first action will take place. The scroll will be used in round nine if that is what you wish to do. I have to wait for Rachel's and Ghost's action before I update this again.

Post Date: 8th Aug, 2017 - 2:39am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 152

Out of Character: I'm aware, just posting action priority ahead of time for when I do pop in.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.