3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 154 of 616

It is all mixed up along with the gems. You - Page 154 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 8th Aug, 2017 - 10:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

01st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 616 pgs.  150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 8th Aug, 2017 - 4:06pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 154

I vaguely hear Jason's voice in the background as I continue to smash the goblin into a bloody pulp. The battle is over and revulsion for everything I've seen is setting in. I'm mad. No, I'm furious and I want to make someone pay. For now, it's this goblins body.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Aug, 2017 - 4:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Ghost is happy to be with Rachel and he licks her a bit as he leads her out of the room. Den is still pounding on the dead goblin leaders body. Jason is looking about the room. He sees that in the far left wall there are a few chests stacked upon each other. Around the entry of the room is eight DB and then across from the entry is a large chair with the leader DB and Den off to the right is a pile of small bones that have picked clean. On the wall to the left of the chair is a bed of sorts.

Post Date: 8th Aug, 2017 - 5:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

After checking for traps, I'll quickly check through the chests for anything of particular value that any remaining goblins might hide while our backs are turned.

I let Den 'work' for a minute or two, taking a disturbing amount of pleasure in seeing it. But eventually I speak up, "Dennis, that's enough. We need to keep moving."

Post Date: 8th Aug, 2017 - 5:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 154 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

There is no traps on the chests that you see. They are filled with coins and a few gems. Most of the coins are silver and copper but there is a bit of gold in there too.

Post Date: 8th Aug, 2017 - 5:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I'll go ahead and take the gold, silver, and gems presuming that this won't be too much of a burden. (If its a problem, dumping silver coins until it is manageable)The remaining coins are going on the list of things to worry about when sure the cave is cleared.

Post Date: 8th Aug, 2017 - 9:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

You will be there for a bit separating the gold from the silver and copper. IS this what you wish to do?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Aug, 2017 - 10:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 154

Out of Character: If its all mixed up, just grabbing gems off the top and going. Don't want to spend time sorting.

When Den is ready to go, I'll once again encourage we all exit the caves and check in with Thomas, Allen, and the children. We can discuss then whether we finish clearing the cave now, or wait till the morning with replenished resources.

Post Date: 8th Aug, 2017 - 10:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 154

It is all mixed up along with the gems. You will one or two gems on the top but to find more you would have to dig some. Same with the gold.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.