3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 17 of 616

You are able after some pain staking hours - Page 17 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 22nd Apr, 2017 - 12:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 616 pgs.  13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 21st Apr, 2017 - 11:33pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 17

As the prepare for bed I say, "I'll take the cot. I'm used to it."

In the morning I agree, "Yes, we should go. I'm pretty sure I can track where she went with my new found skills."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Apr, 2017 - 11:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

You both go down and break your fast by grabbing some food and telling Douglas you are heading out to see if you can find Rachel. You find out from the guards that she went to the right when entering the woods. I will need tacking checks from Den.

Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2017 - 1:47am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I walk out and head in the direction the guards told us Rachel was going. I look for where she entered the forest and attempt to track her whereabouts.

Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2017 - 2:04am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 17 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I let Dennis take the lead, he is clearly in a much better position to track down our missing companion.

In the meantime, I am running through ideas for the mithral lump retrieved last night. Thinking of the best way to put it to use.

Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2017 - 2:21am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I look around for an hour and can't seem to find any evidence of Rachel passing this way. "Jason, this is taking too long. Let me retrace my steps and try this again."

Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2017 - 3:02am / Post ID: #

A Friend

As you stomp around for a hour or two you are not able to find her trail you go back to the beginning and there you spot two trails going off in the same direction you realize that all of your movement you can see your tracks and may have obscured hers.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2017 - 3:21am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 17

"Okay, let's try this again." Making note of which traces are distinctly hers rather than ours, I comb the ground until I can no longer find her trail mixed with our path, which should help Den pinpoint where we lost it.

Out of Character: slowly looking for specific patterns with the Search skill, which I'm actually decent with.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 22nd Apr, 2017 - 3:22am

Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2017 - 12:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 17

You are able after some pain staking hours to pick up her trail into the woods. The second sun is rising as you head deeper into the woods following her slight trail. Her trials is very difficult to follow are it weaves here and there for no reason but seems to be heading towards higher ground. You com to a top of a hill in a clearing. You can see ahead of you a plateau that has some dense woods around it. Her trail the way it is going shows that is where she may have gone.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.