3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 163 of 616

I note we are moving slowly and the anxiousness - Page 163 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 14th Aug, 2017 - 1:02am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th June 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 616 pgs.  159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 13th Aug, 2017 - 6:09pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 163

I study them silently after they say this. " I agree with both of you. We should gradually extend the patrols out. This time we were very lucky indeed. " I grimace as I say this.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Aug, 2017 - 7:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I look at Rachel's grimace, "We'll have no more of this kind of luck Rachel" I say to her. And then to Jason, "I agree with your idea and with Rachel's addition. We need every advantage. I was always told in the military overwhelming force is the way to go… I agree with that. I'd like to bring one thing up. We are not a military unit here, we are a band of broth… " I see Rachel's eyebrows raise, "Siblings" I smile at her. "I have no problem taking the lead when we make contact, but on issues like Jason's suggestion, general courses of action, spending funds, etc. I think we should always go with majority rules. At least until I become such an accomplished Ranger that this world can no longer ignore my prowess and declares me King of Kings." I smile at my little joke.

Post Date: 13th Aug, 2017 - 9:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I smile a bit as well, "You're welcome to the title far as I'm concerned, never saw the appeal of such things myself. One thing at a time though, lets get these kids and this stuff back to the stronghold."

I'll set out on foot, leading Morgenstern with some of the children on his back and a travois trailing behind. We'll make for home along the easiest path we know.

Out of Character: could we get a full inventory? I have a spreadsheet to update biggrin.gif. I also presume the goblin gear will again be sellable at 40% market?

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 13th Aug, 2017 - 9:35pm

Post Date: 13th Aug, 2017 - 9:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 163 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I go on foot as well, leading my horse and putting any children that are unable to walk on her back.

Post Date: 13th Aug, 2017 - 11:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Full inventory is 44 sets of Studded leather, 44 small wooden shields, 44 cheaply made short swords (They will only bring in 20%) and 132 cheaply home made Javelins (10%) market price on them. The shields and studded will being in the 40%.

The children will slow you down so it will take almost a full two days to get back to the keep. You have no problems along the way to take care of unless Rachel wants to stop at her place.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 13th Aug, 2017 - 11:56pm

Post Date: 14th Aug, 2017 - 12:55am / Post ID: #

A Friend

"I can stay with the kids if someone wants to go explain the situation we have. We'll need an interpreter among other things."

Out of Character: and the gems?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Aug, 2017 - 12:57am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 163

The gems will have to wait until you get them appraised. They are not real large but a few of them are not real small either. Rough guess if you had to guess would be from 25 gp to 250 gp gems.

Post Date: 14th Aug, 2017 - 1:02am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 163

I note we are moving slowly and the anxiousness in Jason's voice. "We're doing okay. We're moving slowly but we'll be fine if we get there in two days instead of one. Let's just stick together. The children seem to be doing okay too." I look at one of the elf children and give her a wink and big smile.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.