3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 164 of 616

" Thank you Lord Douglas. " I nod - Page 164 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 14th Aug, 2017 - 10:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 616 pgs.  160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
14th Aug, 2017 - 6:29am / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 164

The Storyteller says...

Along the way, I will try to find ways of communicating with the children. Even try helping each other find out what something is called in our different tongues during the two day trip back to the keep. I will also find ways of entertaining the elflings with my lyre.

Smiling, I look to Jason before saying, "Yes, an interpreter would be nice. Though I have decided to try and learn elvish as, both for them and in the future." Admittedly, it may take a while for the children to get comfortable. There was also the consideration of what they'd actually do with the children, once they were all in good health and spirits.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 14th Aug, 2017 - 6:30am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Aug, 2017 - 8:38pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

After a couple days travel you make it back to the stronghold. One of the first things you see is a new building has been built. It is by the general store and is three storied. It is a Inn with a stable out back to hold horses of travelers. The person running the inn is currently outside hanging up a sign. The sign has what looks like a stumbling drunkard on it. When you inquire as to the name the woman will reply. I call this place the stumbling Drunkard. As that was what my Husband was most of the time. Glad to make you acquaintance.

When you arrive at the Stronghold itself you are met by Lord Douglas. He sees the children with you and has called for his wife. Once she arrives she starts talking to the children and they answer her quickly. They all look to you and say say a simple word (Diol) and then head off with her. She corrals them all into the Stronghold and then into the main dining area so they can get a bite to eat. Douglas will tell you that one word (Diol) was "Thanks or to thank" He invites you in to dine and tell him what news you have for your exploration. He tells you that your goods and your horses will be taken care of.

Post Date: 14th Aug, 2017 - 8:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I go in with Lord Douglas and my compatriots. I look at Lord Douglas and say, "We have cleared the cave system of the goblins that infested it. There were many of the them, it was a hard fought and near thing. I'm not sure how long they will remain clear. Perhaps a regular patrol would maintain them. The land itself seemed arable and place for you to expand when the need arises and if you get enough settlers. I would think the system itself would make for a good defensive structure if you get enough settlers out there. A small force well led and equipped could hold off a much larger force if some improvements are made. That would give you time to arrive in the event of trouble."

All of a sudden, I realize I'm telling the lord of this area his business. "But I speak too much and perhaps too boldly. I'm sorry, it's my military training coming out. I shouldn't be trying to tell you your business. My friends here were every bit as responsible for this success as I was, probably more so. I'll let them tell you the rest of the story and fill in between the lines while I dine."

Post Date: 14th Aug, 2017 - 9:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 164 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: Now that you are back in civilization you all get 3,900 experience. Same as always Zero out once you get to the next level and then add what is left to get to you current level experience. This should take Rachel, Den, and Jason to level 3.

Post Date: 14th Aug, 2017 - 9:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"Don't forget about the height of those tunnels, before they'll be usable on a permanent basis, they'll need to be dug out some more. Until ready to put in that effort, I suggest that the entry be sealed against others who would occupy the space."

"In any case, based on the detritus and traps, it looked like the tribe had been there for some time, but their presence has probably been a matter of years rather than decades."

"Other than a single mutilated adult torso, which may or may not have had any connection, we found no signs of the guardians or origin of the children we brought back. The children themselves could likely fill in some of that mystery now that they are here, we have not yet picked up any elvish, and none of them seem to speak common."

"As to what we found in there, I am not eager to reiterate it, but I am sure you can guess based on the number of missing limbs among the survivors. I do not know what this world's equivalent of psychological counseling would be, but those children will have need of it."

Post Date: 14th Aug, 2017 - 10:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I sit there frowning as the conversation proceeds. " Lord Douglas, I had a rough time on this patrol. I have nothing more to add. If it is okay with you I would like to retire to my room now. "

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Aug, 2017 - 10:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 164

By all means Rachel go rest up. The rest of you go rest up get something to eat. We can talk more tomorrow.

Post Date: 14th Aug, 2017 - 10:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 164

" Thank you Lord Douglas. " I nod to the others and head to my room followed closely by Ghost. I head to the bath area and take a warm soothing bath then head back to my room. I sprawl out across the bed and am asleep almost instantly. Ghost lays down and watches me protectively from the floor.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.