3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 166 of 616

"It will take a while, but I think we - Page 166 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 16th Aug, 2017 - 2:54am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 616 pgs.  162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 15th Aug, 2017 - 8:22pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 166

Out of Character: Lets' see what the gems bring and then we can talk [with] Lord Douglas and find out how much he needs for the children's well being. Thoughts?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Aug, 2017 - 8:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: It sounds like they'll be well cared for even if we give nothing. But yes, we find out what we can get, and then what we can do.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 15th Aug, 2017 - 8:37pm

Post Date: 15th Aug, 2017 - 10:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The gems if sold will bring you a total of 2,300 gold. The children will be well cared for without any help from you but if you wish to contribute no one will stop you. The nice battle axe is a +1 weapon.

Post Date: 15th Aug, 2017 - 11:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 166 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I nod, satisfied at the haul. I'll take the funds from selling the gems and ordinary gear, and keep the axe for now until I can talk to the others.

Until I can get in touch with the others, I will find Lord Douglas again and ask him what is most needed for the care of those children. He seems to have things well in hand, but it seems likely that there are shortages somewhere.

Out of Character: okay, that puts us up to 3,443.67 gp, with another 1,155 gp in the offing if we sell the magic axe as well. I do suggest we do that. I think only Dennis can use the thing, and even if he wants a goblin's weapon it is sized for a small creature so it is pretty much just a hand axe that is not designed to be thrown.

Post Date: 15th Aug, 2017 - 11:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: I agree, we don't need that axe. Den won't use it.

Eventually I meet Jason and I ask, "Have you seen the others? What have you been up to? I want you to know, I'm building myself a place about an hour and a half from here. I'm too… confined living in the keep. I think it's this world affecting me."

Post Date: 16th Aug, 2017 - 12:15am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I heft the sack of gold and the small axe, "I've been selling off the less important things liberated from those caves, turned out to be quite a haul. You want this thing? Turns out it has a minor enchantment on it, we can sell that too for a bit over a grand if you don't care for it."

"As to the new place, I think I understand. Let me know when you need help. Extra hands and eyes will be good to have, especially for the foundation."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Aug, 2017 - 12:35am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 166

I smile at Jason and say thanks, "I'm going to build a wigwam I think. That would be the closest Native American structure built in this type of forested terrain. I could use a hand because it'll be a largeish one, in case my friends come to visit. As for the axe, get the cash. What do you think about that mithral breastplate? And how about the amulet for Ghost… and maybe Rachel. Those should come first.

Post Date: 16th Aug, 2017 - 2:54am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 166

"It will take a while, but I think we can get the breastplates done, possibly a few amulets as well. There's quite a bit to do though, we need to talk about it as a group."

Out of Character: Check the bottom of page 37 of the discussion thread for my breakdown on what we can do.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.